- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

HBIC

• Super Administrators
  • 18,620 posts

Britney and Jason plan to dispel rumors their relationship is doomed by 'renewing' their relationship over the Christmas holidays, according to new reports.

Jason proposed last December, but a year later the two have yet to publicly confirm any wedding details reportedly because Jason plans to break it off after the season finale of The X Factor.

“Britney and Jason had planned to get married at the end of December, but they have been fighting non-stop so the wedding has now been called off. They are telling their friends it's being postponed, but they will probably never make it down the aisle.”

However, another source claims they're sticking it out.

“I think they may have some things to work out, but I'm convinced they will keep it together,” a source told the Chicago Sun-Times.

“I know they are going on a Christmas vacation and hopefully will come back with their relationship renewed.”

Greyson

Greyson

Voice of Reason

• Members
  • 12,003 posts
  • LocationCanada
BS.

Jeff

Jeff

Stronger than yesterday

• Members
  • 1,455 posts
Hopefully

Cold As Fire

Cold As Fire

• Senior Members
  • 34,295 posts
their relationship is so fishy, hope it ends soon
  • MysticMagix likes this

Ricki Lake

Ricki Lake

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,713 posts
Ok...

LeInferno

LeInferno

Ready 4 Vegasney!

• Banned
  • 35,488 posts
  • LocationPlanet Hollywood
just leave him and find someone real~

gigabrit

gigabrit

• Banned
  • 1,060 posts
omg guys stop! I hope shes happy whatever she does.
  • TOY likes this

britneyplaylists

britneyplaylists

"I choose to be a happy person." - Britney Spears

• Members
  • 7,417 posts

omg guys stop! I hope shes happy whatever she does.

floptinafan

floptinafan

floptina fan slayer

• Members
  • 16,730 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

just leave him and find someone real~

shut up c**t nbdycurr about your floptina fan ass opinion

Kevin Lohan

Kevin Lohan

Better Than You

• Members
  • 21,951 posts
  • LocationHOLLYWOOD.
her entire life just makes me sad.
  • MarshallMathers likes this

OhBritney

OhBritney

• Members
  • 2,996 posts
FAKEEEEE

elle272

elle272

• Members
  • 1,894 posts
  • LocationParis, France
so rumors were not completely untrue, their couple is in bad shape but they are working on it... Don't know what to think about all this mess.

joanhs

joanhs

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 6,591 posts
Britney has said before, she is a difficult girlfriend, and boy oh boy I believe so after watching chaotic :D She is probably the best friend in the world, but girlfriend, watch out..

Always&Forever

Always&Forever

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationEUSSR
I don't trust Jason one bit. I think he likes having control over her and being associated with the name Britney Spears. Their relationship has always seemed false and she's never looked truly happy with him. He acts like her Father most of the time. I mean, he's always watching her like a hawk everywhere she goes in public and he carries everything for her since Brett was most likely fired from the "inner circle". Something very strange has been going on the last couple of years and I feel like its all going to be aired in public very soon.
  • MarshallMathers, Britokios, Alejo. and 2 others like this

Roxi

Roxi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

FAKEEEEE

BSfemme

BSfemme

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,677 posts
too many rumors. i predict singleney for 2013...

elle272

elle272

• Members
  • 1,894 posts
  • LocationParis, France

I don't trust Jason one bit. I think he likes having control over her and being associated with the name Britney Spears. Their relationship has always seemed false and she's never looked truly happy with him. He acts like her Father most of the time. I mean, he's always watching her like a hawk everywhere she goes in public and he carries everything for her since Brett was most likely fired from the "inner circle". Something very strange has been going on the last couple of years and I feel like its all going to be aired in public very soon.

I'm agree with you. I don't know him and I don't what's going on but I feel that somethin' is weird and these rumors aren't completely untrue. Besides, no one thinks that it's strange that he was around in 2007, did nothing to help her and came back thanks to daddy ?

I think they will announce their break up next year, generally go on holidays to reweld a couple mean that's somethin is really wrong. Well in my opinion at least.... Besides, they spent the past 4 months stick together and they need to spend more time together.

nosense

nosense

Baby

• Members
  • 300 posts

Britney has said before, she is a difficult girlfriend, and boy oh boy I believe so after watching chaotic :D She is probably the best friend in the world, but girlfriend, watch out..

why do you have to blame it on britney?! Jason is not such a saint.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he accepted this role.

BabyThisIsInnocent

BabyThisIsInnocent

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 6,964 posts
  • LocationUSA

Was Brett really fired or is that an assumption? :ohmahgawd:

cjosephs1s

cjosephs1s

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
  • LocationIf you really want to know, just ask

The hardest part about having Britney as a GF/wife would be her schedule. She's not the 9-5 girl. I think the fact she's famous and having her picture taken everywhere with her BF/husband would be hard to get used to as well..especially on like vacations/anniversaries, bdays and stuff like that where you would want privacy.

But she's actually really simple...she wants the fairy tale..she wants a nice guy to fall madly in love with her and be her prince charming. Be a good human being, do some old fashioned things (hold doors, seat her, carry her stuff, meet the family, etc), and don't screw it up and I think Britney would be in it for the long haul.

Relationships are give an take and it takes 2 to make them work and sometimes its just not the right 2 people
  • TOY likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users