Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney Performing In Sydney, Australia Next Summer?

83 posts in this topic

sydney-concert.jpg

Britney skipped Australia during her Femme Fatale Tour, so is the queen of pop heading down under?

Rumor has it Brit and several other pop artists will take the stage in Australia next summer for a series of concerts.

The rumor originated from a rep at Entourage Management.

Don't hold your breath, mate.

I doubt there is much to this since she doesn't even have an album yet, so I don't see why there would be any tour plans, but this guy is legit and in charge of Mariah's upcoming Australian tour. Maybe Britney is looking to tour around that time if she has the album out and they're trying to get her to come back here. He wouldn't be talking about a music release because he deals with tours, not albums.

I hope she does come back :crying1:

they prob meant 2014

I doubt it, he keeps talking about artists touring in 2013 and hinting different people.

he's only asking

not hinting

It's a figure of speech - he isn't literally asking.

Anyway, this dude replies to everyone so get tweeting and asking what he means.

lmao there's no new album out yet, let alone a tour announcement

we always know this kind of info before album release. I remember that some site reported about the show in Ireland before Femme Fatale :qtney:

It honestly would be in the best interest for her and her team to pan the tour in 8 months advance because there were so much stuff that didn't work out then they had to throw together two rushed tours (Circus & FFT). They need to make extra time for slip ups to happen! I highly doubt this means anything tbh...

2cmlov9.gif

Maybe she's going to promote the single/ablem.

2cmlov9.gif

Maybe she's doing mini-concerts called 8 all over the world with her biggest hits and a few new songs in order to promote the new ablem.

2cmlov9.gif

Wasn't she DRAGGED over there for lipsyching? Maybe she's going there to give you hoes a concert singing all the songs live.

NO! I am not ready! I need to save monies first cos I gotta go overseas to watch it :shockedd: I hope for a concert end of next year or 2014 :bigsmile:

It seems like an album couldn't be released until 4-6 months from now at the earliest, and tour would come a few months after that, so the dates are a little iffy, but at the same time this feels really legit... :whoops:

Maybe it's a play off Britmas? Like, we'll be getting Britmas/Britney in July because that's when the new album/single comes out?

NO! I am not ready! I need to save monies first cos I gotta go overseas to watch it :shockedd: I hope for a concert end of next year or 2014 :bigsmile:

Yeah, I want Aus to be last again like the Circus tour. There's already enough on in 2013, I can't afford all this sh!t... especially if there's a meet and greet :crying2:

It seems like an album couldn't be released until 4-6 months from now at the earliest, and tour would come a few months after that, so the dates are a little iffy, but at the same time this feels really legit... :whoops:

Flawless sig.