Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney Cooked Bday Dinner For Jason

26 posts in this topic

cooking-for-jason.jpg

Britney replaced her pop crown with a chef's hat this weekend to cook Jason a hearty dinner for his birthday this weekend, a source close to the couple tells Celebuzz.com.

“Britney cooked dinner for Jason and the boys. They watched movies. It was just the four of them.”

Britney Tweeted a photo of Jason as a kid on his bday.

Saturday also marked one year since the couple became engaged, celebrating with a festive bash in Las Vegas.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/2012/12/britney-cooked-bday-dinner-for-jason/'>

cooking-for-jason.jpg

Britney replaced her pop crown with a chef's hat this weekend to cook Jason a hearty dinner for his birthday this weekend, a source close to the couple tells Celebuzz.com.

“Britney cooked dinner for Jason and the boys. They watched movies. It was just the four of them.”

Britney Tweeted a photo of Jason as a kid on his bday.

Saturday also marked one year since the couple became engaged, celebrating with a festive bash in Las Vegas.

Realy like that picture. It was posted last summer , I guess. She looks like wishing to say sumfin :-)

"i love to cook"

"i'm a terrible cook"

:loldisbitch:

Did she ever say that she likes cooking?

In a written interview during the Circus era...I think it may have been the Ok Magazine interview, while she was still working on Circus.

Obviously that written interview was just written by her publicist for PR purposes lol

He's disgusting, he probably made her.

Actually he has said he cooks at times so No-plus their is nothing disgusting about cooking for the one you love.

He's disgusting, he probably made her.

Actually he has said he cooks at times so No-plus their is nothing disgusting about cooking for the one you love.

She doesn't love him

tumblr_mf6jiaqm2i1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0