Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

New Britney Message

112 posts in this topic

:( This is so sad. What is the world coming to?

It's truly disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach.

Can you imagine being the parent of one of those children and getting the phone call telling you your child won't be coming home?

Going to be a very hard Christmas for a lot of families...

I will never understand what drives people to do terrible things like this. What gives you the fucking right to take people's lives away like that, especially little children?Apparently he killed his own mother and father too. You got issues take that sh!t out on yourself and leave other innocent people out of it. This literally makes me sick to my stomach.

I can't even imagine what those parents are going through right now. You don't send your child off to school in the morning thinking that they're never coming home :(

Where there's smoke, there's fire. How come it continually is such a surprise to Americans, that they have one of the highest rates of homicides, when they have the highest distribution of guns in the world? To the rest of us, it is a no-brainer. We have never had a school-mass-shooting in Denmark...or Canada. But by all means let them keep their much-prized freedom to shoot each other - it seems to be going so well. Poor kids.

I can't even imagine what those parents are going through right now. You don't send your child off to school in the morning thinking that they're never coming home :(