Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Pitbull & 1D Performing X Factor Finale

52 posts in this topic

Hmmm... I wonder if Xtina is gonna make a surprise appearance

Maybe they can have a mini MMC reunion

How do you think Britney would react to that???

I think she would react how she reacted when CeCe performed ain't no other man.

She would get slayed.

tumblr_manlv71O7D1rnwl19.gif

I hope Xtina does show up, it will prove that everyone including the highest paid The Voice coach checks for the only relevant singing competition XFactor, Xtinas Stans will be soo pressed haha. Oh and when it becomes the lowest rated show it will finally prove Xtina does not bring in raitings.

I hope Xtina does show up, it will prove that everyone including the highest paid The Voice coach checks for the only relevant singing competition XFactor, Xtinas Stans will be soo pressed haha. Oh and when it becomes the lowest rated show it will finally prove Xtina does not bring in raitings.

Um "the only relevant singing competition" The voice wins in ratings, is one of the most searched tv shows of the year and the contestans songs go straight to the top 10 on itunes every week.

X factor on the other hand.

tumblr_mew4c8HupO1qep3vgo1_250.gif

Maybe Pitbull will duet with one of the contestants. Last year all 3 had a duet with a recording artist.

Imagine him performing with Carly or Tate tho

:awk:

he said one direction too right?

Yeah, One direction is gonna be there too.

yay! that makes me so happy!i wish britney or someone else would perform besides flopbull tho

Lmao, you calling FLOPFACTOR the only relevant singing competition although THE VOICE reigns supreme ratings/demographics wise on a weekly basis. Embarassed for you and that was a beyond phucktarded statement to make. SEEK HELP ASAP PLEAZ!! :yaknow:

power of CeCe tbh

LOL!

tumblr_mezbr1l0LE1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It's like my favorite face expression of hers of the whole show, and she only did it when she first saw queen CeCe audition.

It shows that she was slayed. Saw a star be born.

tumblr_manlutk6Z11rnwl19.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0