insidefatale

Hey! ~

54 posts in this topic

I've seen the chaos this website can be already. Should be an interesting next few months... :mhm:

Your tiger signature is so mint.

tumblr_lpdnxjw1IX1qbgwao.gif

Since you are new do you know about TAKE THAT?

Thanks guys! And no, haha whats that?

No NOT "What's That" TAKE THAT ha ha ha usually members are not aware of them until they join the forum.

They are the biggest and best selling British band known for such huge hits like...

"It Only Takes A Minute", "Pray", "Back For Good", "Never Forget", "Rule The World", "Greatest Day" and "The Flood"....

Really? I've never heard of them, i'll have to look them up!

:qtney2: :qtney:

So nice to introduce new music to the new people here tbh.

Looks like you are a BSN groupie but stop by and visit General section someday, sweets.

I spend more time @ General.

No NOT "What's That" TAKE THAT ha ha ha usually members are not aware of them until they join the forum.

They are the biggest and best selling British band known for such huge hits like...

"It Only Takes A Minute", "Pray", "Back For Good", "Never Forget", "Rule The World", "Greatest Day" and "The Flood"....

Union J >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Take Flop

Union J >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Take Flop

Post that again when those newbie "here today gone today" boyband have 11 #1 hits, 8 #1 albums, countless music awards, fastest selling tour, fastest selling album of the century, 54 worldwide #1 hits, and 45 million records sold worldwide :fabrit: