Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney: Social Media Changed The Music Industry

28 posts in this topic

tumblr_me4f4sQj1q1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Britney's one of the biggest names popping up in social media, with millions of followers on many of the platforms, so it's no surprise to hear Britney advocate with tech startups as an adviser and possible investor, reports BusinessWeek.com.

"Social media has changed the music industry," Britney said in an email to the paper. "For the first time ever, artists can directly communicate with their fans."

In the last few months, Britney broke the record for most buzz in social media for a premiere in a series, met with Path CEO Dave Morin and recent rumors allege Britney's creating her own social media platform.

Britney continued, "Technology touches every aspect of my career right now."

cool. but whenever I read ''for the first time ever'' I think of this:

:ewh: :ewh:

Well, it was a morning to remember alright. But for all the wrong reasons.

:lul:

Well, it was a morning to remember alright. But for all the wrong reasons.

:lul:

OMG CANT BELIEVE THEY AIRED THIS VID... "I'll be performing for the first time ever"

Omg omg omg omg!!!

"Peas frontman will.i.am, meanwhile, was named Intel's (INTC) "director of creative innovation" last year, proving even "old" tech companies are eager to work with today's hot artists."

Damn, will.i.am is everywhere.

cool. but whenever I read ''for the first time ever'' I think of this:

:ewh: :ewh:

that scares me everytime i see it. Ill have nightmares now

:thatsright: :thatsright: :crying1:

Don't tell me she's gonna do like Gaga and Littlemonsters.com...although that'd be cool, the idea's already taken, and bitch ain't no follower. :fliph:

A website where we get to chat directly to her all the afternoons, cam2cam and stuff :qtney2: :qtney2: :qtney2: :qtney2:

Perhaps that place will be the place where Britney fans can actually enjoy Britney.

But in reality, I think she (and her people) are wanting a place to compete with what JT is planning on doing with the new My Space. And maybe mixed in with what Jason & Famos* were doing during the Femme Fatale tour.

she already had a social media kinda thing.. back in 2008, just before Circus was released. I remember everything was blue (and pink) and they used the outrageous cover picture everywhere.. does anyone remember what it was called?