Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

New Rolling Stone Tid-Bit

43 posts in this topic

Rolling Stone published a small article on Britney's as a judge on The X Factor.

It may have been a big ratings boost to see a crazy Britney unravelling on live TV, but fans and viewers alike prefer the collected, adult Britney.

rs-boring.jpg

Would you guys like to see Britney in Rolling Stone again?

awwwww~~ i like reading that article

at first, when i read the title i was like wtf?? but when i read more and more, i am loving this article. they praise britney.. no lie detected tbh :qtb:

to say she doesn't give a crap about the competition is not cool tho. she clearly cares a lot about her contestants.

i think they mean about the competition about "ratings" that had been battled between the voice n xfactor. not about contestants.

IA about everything except that she doesn't give a f**k about the competition, she really wants her teens to win she was really sad when they didn't rank well last week.

The article doesn't bash Brit at all. It says that she doesn't care at all about the show or Simon or anything. That's what you get when you hire a contemporary artist and not a has-been (Fatina) that kisses your ass. Contemporary artists have actual careers to get back to.