Followers 0
Harley Quinn

If Bschile Leak The S&s Video...

35 posts in this topic

Are you guys gonna watch it?

26h9s9s.gif

Honestly, I'm not. Because im sick of leaks,

I prefer it old school where leaks didn't really exist

and the hype of the premiere was worth waiting for.

I'm excited just to be a part of that hype too.

If it leaked it'd piss me off more than anything

I don't want it to leak :crying2: but if it did I'd probably watch it :mahhaw:

But I'm stan so it doesn't really matter because I'll still watch it on the XFactor and vevo.

What I want is people who are not stans to watch it on Wednesday or vevo :mahhaw:

I don't think I will this time. I'm already excited enough from the 5 seconds commercial, I prefer to watch it with the rest of the world on X Factor next week. I wasn't even gonna watch the show after Simon's fuckery last week, but I will watch it on Wednesday for the premiere. I'll be hella pissed if it leaks, but what can we do? :|

i will because im from mexico and i would have to wait until the show ended and until some bitch

decides to upload the episode or the video :fabrit:

I don't think I will this time. I'm already excited enough from the 5 seconds commercial, I prefer to watch it with the rest of the world on X Factor next week. I wasn't even gonna watch the show after Simon's fuckery last week, but I will watch it on Wednesday for the premiere. I'll be hella pissed if it leaks, but what can we do? :|
I don't want it to leak :crying2: but if it did I'd probably watch it :mahhaw: But I'm stan so it doesn't really matter because I'll still watch it on the XFactor and vevo. What I want is people who are not stans to watch it on Wednesday or vevo :mahhaw:

I wouldn't. I'm going to wait until it premieres on X-Factor on Wednesday, and then I'll watch it on Vevo, then I'll buy it off of iTunes and watch it again :qtb:

Is it bad that I don't care if it leaks? :whoops: I mean the majority of people aren't going to see it in the first couple of days anyways.