Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImJustAGuy.

You Know Somebody's Not Drunk When...

23 posts in this topic

They type with a bunch of spelling mistakes to make it seem like they are. I've also discovered it's usually underaged people that do this. People are just making themselves look pathetic and ignorant.

I'm actually the worst texter ever when I'm drunk, even with autocorrect.

I understand some people are. But you can tell when some is bullshitting. And even IF they are drunk... they jacked text is still fake.

reported

don't care

Even when i'm smashed, if i'm capable of opening my eyes to read comments then im more than capable to write in proper english.

Evo's the least convincing 'drunk' I've ever seen on here

:wutwut: :wutwut: :wutwut:

Even when i'm smashed, if i'm capable of opening my eyes to read comments then im more than capable to write in proper english.

Evo's the least convincing 'drunk' I've ever seen on here

:wutwut: :wutwut: :wutwut:

sh!t got real. Fight fight fight!!!

sh!t got real. Fight fight fight!!!

Lol i wont bother with him, i've got work gorl so i need to get some sleep, maybe another time :p

...except when I'm drunk, I typically check my texts the next day to find, usually, not a single word spelled correctly. I'm 23....and when I go out to get drunk, spelling things correctly in texts in the least of my concern.

I find people to be faking when they say things like "I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK!!". :qtney2:

...except when I'm drunk, I typically check my texts the next day to find, usually, not a single word spelled correctly. I'm 23....and when I go out to get drunk, spelling things correctly in texts in the least of my concern.

I find people to be faking when they say things like "I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK!!". :qtney2:

and when they post pictures of their drinks lmfao.

Like nobody cares what ure drinking, just drink and enjoy it

:lmfaoo: