- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Zeromaximus

Zeromaximus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,685 posts
I'm more excited of Scream & Shout premiering on national tv than anything. Ever since TRL I have never really been excited about music videos coming out. I know HIAM premiered on MTV but the omega previews ruined it.

I can't wait to see her live reactions to the video and what she has to say about it.

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts
Watch it leak before...are you going to not watch it. I bet you will :oya:

I agree though. Alot of people will see it but at the same time it annoys me that they mess up Britney's own era/songs. :fabrit:

CrazybastarDude

CrazybastarDude

• Members
  • 858 posts
Not hating but considering her comments as a Judge don't expect much comments about her video, She will probably say : "Working with Will.I.Am is Amazing, this video is super fun and hope y'all guys like it"

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts

Not hating but considering her comments as a Judge don't expect much comments about her video, She will probably say : "Working with Will.I.Am is Amazing, this video is super fun and hope y'all guys like it"

Is that a bad thing? I don't find it bad

CrazybastarDude

CrazybastarDude

• Members
  • 858 posts

Is that a bad thing? I don't find it bad

No it isn't, But I don't like when people here get her hopes up and then hate on Britney 'cause they were expecting more.

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts

No it isn't, But I don't like when people here get her hopes up and then hate on Britney 'cause they were expecting more.

I never get my hopes up and that is why I have enjoyed most of this X-Factor era. :oya:

CrazybastarDude

CrazybastarDude

• Members
  • 858 posts

I never get my hopes up and that is why I have enjoyed most of this X-Factor era. :oya:

:woahh: Me too, We are getting more Britney in xfactor than in the whole FFT era. I just said that before 'cause the op wrote this: "I can't wait to see her live reactions to the video and what she has to say about it."

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts

:woahh: Me too, We are getting more Britney in xfactor than in the whole FFT era. I just said that before 'cause the op wrote this: "I can't wait to see her live reactions to the video and what she has to say about it."

I even like the playlist thing :oya: I bought two :oya:

I'm just sitting here laughing at the Xtina stans on last.fm they are comparing TTWE 5,550 listeners to Your Body's 19,000 listeners. lol
I'm trying to hold myself back
  • CrazybastarDude likes this

Driggs18

Driggs18

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,193 posts
  • LocationGT
Everyone of us should record their reaction watching the video premiere!!!

dosomethin2nite

dosomethin2nite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,832 posts
  • LocationIn a Three-Ring Circus =)

I'm just sitting here laughing at the Xtina stans on last.fm they are comparing TTWE 5,550 listeners to Your Body's 19,000 listeners. lol

They have NOTHING to brag about. YB peaked at #34, did they forget that??? Lets not start comparing Lotus to FF..they would NOT like that!

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts

They have NOTHING to brag about. YB peaked at #34, did they forget that??? Lets not start comparing Lotus to FF..they would NOT like that!

I usually don't start stuff because I like Xtina but comparing a single that is just released to one a year and half old is sad.

If I say something I know there will be a war so they can just think Your Body is slaying TTWE's millions sold. :whoops:

CrazybastarDude

CrazybastarDude

• Members
  • 858 posts

I usually don't start stuff because I like Xtina but comparing a single that is just released to one a year and half old is sad.

If I say something I know there will be a war so they can just think Your Body is slaying TTWE's millions sold. :whoops:

That is just sad tbh :entertainme: , they are sooo delusional :lul: the latest delusion of her fans is that Christina don't care about sales and It's just about the art :ohhh: One of this days Hipster are gonna start to listen Christina's music 'cause she is Indie and not mainstream anymore :omgaah:

Spearsfan

Spearsfan

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 16,448 posts

That is just sad tbh :entertainme: , they are sooo delusional :lul: the latest delusion of her fans is that Christina don't care about sales and It's just about the art :ohhh: One of this days Hipster are gonna start to listen Christina's music 'cause she is Indie and not mainstream anymore :omgaah:

lol
Oh geez

Yeah she won't care until RCA drops her...

ROGUE

ROGUE

ROGUE, BITCH

• Banned
  • 3,883 posts
She looks hawwwwt!

Summer.

Summer.

upper echelon

• Members
  • 21,474 posts
IDC if it's just Britney looking hot and staring into the camera.

Summer.

Summer.

upper echelon

• Members
  • 21,474 posts

They have to listen to YB on that though because nobody played it on radio, apparently.

lilly

lilly

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
50 $, bet mario and kloe are gonna ask britney what it was like to shoot a video with will.i.am and shes just gonna lean forward and say "umm it was really fun, hes really cool and knows what he wants. it was cool. " :nahnah: :xf10:

Pour_It_Up

Pour_It_Up

• Banned
  • 523 posts
how do you know its gonna be good if u havent even seen it though lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users