breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Featuring Britney?

164 posts in this topic

I just don't want that feeling that Gaga is Brits equivalent 10 yrs later, and it would be like the britney and Madonna collaboration, idk I just don't feel like it should happen, but if it does ill be happy for it and hopefully enjoy it

I just don't want that feeling that Gaga is Brits equivalent 10 yrs later, and it would be like the britney and Madonna collaboration, idk I just don't feel like it should happen, but if it does ill be happy for it and hopefully enjoy it

See it as the two most powerful with the biggest fanbases duet. This sh!t will blow up an it will be good for both of them. Britney is still really relevant unlike Madonna.

See it as the two most powerful with the biggest fanbases duet. This sh!t will blow up an it will be good for both of them. Britney is still really

relevant unlike Madonna.

That's true, Madonna did get off of American pie which was a major flop, where as ff was successful

That's true, Madonna did get off of American pie which was a major flop, where as ff was successful

Believe me, if they do a song together it will be the biggest hit WW of the year. Imagine when that sh!t comes on iTunes, the promotion, a performance on an awards show, the video, and ARTPOP sounds like it will be more like TF/TFM than BTW. Which is more Blackoutney-like. I need this to happen.