Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

I Predict Arin Ray Gets The Boot

228 posts in this topic

arin-ray-fam1.jpg

Arin Ray's about to feel the wrath of Britney fans after one of his family members Tweeted Britney's a bad coach for Arin.

line.jpg

PLEASE vote 4 my godson @ArinRaySings keep him in so he can "be me" b/c @britneyspears has not been good mentor not fair!

Put @ArinRaySings thru so he can do wht he do! Don't let him go home b/c britney doesn't know wht she's doing @SimonCowell @LA_Reid

line.jpg

I know he's on Team Britney, but only one act wins The X Factor, and it's just not him.

Gurl, you better run...

tumblr_mch2k4OnYJ1ra42peo1_500.gif

On a sidenote from me: I think Arin standing up for himself on tonight's episode was brave. He said what he really felt despite wearing that leather jacket and wants to do something more him. Britney agreed, so we'll see...

sedatrius davis ‏@strawbberryx

@britneyspears u continue 2 sabotage my godson @ArinRaySings & I do NOT appreciate it. Wtf! These songs! Seriously! @TheXFactorUSA

Put @ArinRaySings thru so he can do wht he do! Don't let him go home b/c britney doesn't know wht she's doing @SimonCowell @LA_Reid

PLEASE vote 4 my godson @ArinRaySings keep him in so he can "be me" b/c @britneyspears has not been good mentor not fair!

:lul:

Share their twitter names please. I'm not one of the crazy ass Britney fans that's gonna attack them but I do want to send them a msg to tell them to be careful cuz their words can come back to affect arin

Wow, that's rude of them. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have even made it to the live shows. She clearly believes in him, and the least his family could do is respect that fact.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0