Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Put Scream & Shout On Itunes!

144 posts in this topic

scream-and-shout-mediabase1.jpeg

Britney premiered "Scream & Shout" on On Air With Ryan Seacrest on Monday, causing a huge buzz around the world. Unfortunately, the song's traveling at a glacier's pace to iTunes. What gives?

The new feature track hasn't had the heavy debut fans hoped for because everyone's enjoying the song illegally.

Scream & Shout comes in with a 0.826 on Mediabase. If you don't understand that low rating, compare it to Christina Aguilera's new single with Blake Shelton, "Just A Fool", ranking a 0.178 AKA NOT GOOD.

Since the single AND music video release dates were both changed, let's move up this iTunes release and get the ball rolling for a number one!

#frustrated #wewantanothernumberone #turnthisshitup

Is that bad? I don't know what those numbers mean

Such flops though. I don't get why they didn't officially release it to radio + iTunes yesterday

This song is. Flop waiting to happen ..

Who the f**k premieres a song on radio but doesn't send it to radio till a week after I'm not even gonna bother streaming it on spotify nor am I buying it on iTunes again....

This song is. Flop waiting to happen ..

Who the f**k premieres a song on radio but doesn't send it to radio till a week after I'm not even gonna bother streaming it on spotify nor am I buying it on iTunes again....

as if you are the one who can affect the sales or something :lmfaoo:

as if you are the one who can affect on the sales or something :lmfaoo:

And I'm pretty sure I didn't state such as you mentioned but thanks for putting me on a pedestal once again immigrant.