• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Leon

Leon

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,246 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

I quit smoking and she should too. She has 2 kids and theyre around smoke all the time cos their stupid fat dad also smokes.

I dont get it, she says she loves them more than anything..how could she do that to them??

Who says she smokes when her kids are around? Do you really think she's that irresponsible?

Honey she's been smoking for 12 years. She's not gonna stop because her kids are there. She probably goes outside.

I mean that she probably doesn't smoke in the same room when her kids are around, so her kids don't inhale the smoke. At least, I hope she doesn't...

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352121368' post='7428926']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352121037' post='7428912']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352055372' post='7424411']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352053197' post='7424179']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352052776' post='7424136']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352052743' post='7424134']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352044731' post='7423136']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352044593' post='7423125']
Not anymore.
[/quote]

lol
[/quote]

What's lol about my comment?
[/quote]

She still smokes. We just saw her with cigarettes in her hand a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

Oh and that means she still smokes right now?
[/quote]

Tell me, all-knowing weirdo, what receipts do you have that validate your "not anymore" claim and say she's quit smoking in the past two weeks?
[/quote]

Tell me, all-knowing weirdo, what receipts do you have that validate your saying that she still smokes?
[/quote]

The fact that she was seen with cigarettes just 2-3 weeks ago. What on earth would make you think she's quit smoking in that small time frame, after being a smoker for 12 years?

Posted Image
[/quote]

Who says I think she stopped smoking? Of course I don't know anything of that, just like you all! I just want to say that we all don't know a thing about her. Those pictures don't say a thing. Don't make facts please.

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts
  • LocationSmokin' up outside.
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352122233' post='7428957']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352121368' post='7428926']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352121037' post='7428912']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352055372' post='7424411']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352053197' post='7424179']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352052776' post='7424136']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352052743' post='7424134']
[quote name='In The Zone' timestamp='1352044731' post='7423136']
[quote name='HARPER6' timestamp='1352044593' post='7423125']
Not anymore.
[/quote]

lol
[/quote]

What's lol about my comment?
[/quote]

She still smokes. We just saw her with cigarettes in her hand a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

Oh and that means she still smokes right now?
[/quote]

Tell me, all-knowing weirdo, what receipts do you have that validate your "not anymore" claim and say she's quit smoking in the past two weeks?
[/quote]

Tell me, all-knowing weirdo, what receipts do you have that validate your saying that she still smokes?
[/quote]

The fact that she was seen with cigarettes just 2-3 weeks ago. What on earth would make you think she's quit smoking in that small time frame, after being a smoker for 12 years?

Posted Image
[/quote]

Who says I think she stopped smoking? Of course I don't know anything of that, just like you all! I just want to say that we all don't know a thing about her. Those pictures don't say a thing. Don't make facts please.
[/quote]

Uh, YOU DID.

[quote] Not anymore [/quote]

Are you crazy?

Posted Image'

You're obviously not a smoker, and I am. So stop talking. If she was seen with cigarettes in the last candid pictures we got of her, then yes, she is currently a smoker. Just stop posting, you're really embarrassing yourself.

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts
LOL it's so funny. Y'all say she does, so I say she doesn't. I don't fucking care if she smokes or not, it's just so fucking funny to see y'all attacking me because I know as much as you do; NOTHING. So don't make facts, we don't know a thing about her.

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

LOL it's so funny. Y'all say she does, so I say she doesn't. I don't fucking care if she smokes or not, it's just so fucking funny to see y'all attacking me because I know as much as you do; NOTHING. So don't make facts, we don't know a thing about her.

So we DON'T know that she had cigarettes in her hand in the last candid pictures we got of her? okay.

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts
Like I said, stop making facts. I am a smoker for years. I'm not talking about the smoking thing, you moron.

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

Like I said, stop making facts. I am a smoker for years. I'm not talking about the smoking thing, you moron.

Posted Image

Are you on drugs?
  • indyRS likes this

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts

So we DON'T know that she had cigarettes in her hand in the last candid pictures we got of her? okay.

We DON'T know if she still smokes because we don't know her. Those pics were from weeks ago, things could have changed.

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted Image

Are you on drugs?

No, you just don't understand this situation and that makes it so funny.

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

We DON'T know if she still smokes because we don't know her. Those pics were from weeks ago, things could have changed.

We'll see.

Posted Image

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

Posted Image

Are you on drugs?

No, you just don't understand this situation and that makes it so funny.

Posted Image

HARPER6

HARPER6

Baby

• Members
  • 263 posts

We'll see.

Posted Image

Exactly.

AnUnusualBit

AnUnusualBit

• Members
  • 619 posts

Yes. But hardly ever in public. She has even locked herself out by mistake on hotel balconies. A certain assistant found her flat on the ground asking "what the h**ll are you doing.
I loled

ummm I never heard that story before. Elaborate.

Just a funny incident I heard from someone who used to be active here quite a while ago.

jj_boha

jj_boha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,440 posts

I quit smoking and she should too. She has 2 kids and theyre around smoke all the time cos their stupid fat dad also smokes.

I dont get it, she says she loves them more than anything..how could she do that to them??

Who says she smokes when her kids are around? Do you really think she's that irresponsible?

there have been pics of her doing it. and she smoked when she was pregnant so....
  • DoSomething954 likes this

DoSomething954

DoSomething954

• Members
  • 1,573 posts

Honey she's been smoking for 12 years. She's not gonna stop because her kids are there. She probably goes outside.

she didnt then, what makes u think shed be more responsible now?
He was a toddler then , way more dangerous and she didnt seem to care
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

right in his FACE. :ugohome:

Exactly... and most smokers are not leaving the room and running off to smoke. If they want a cig, the light up right there. I have people in my family who smoke and no matter how many times ppl say it is bad for kids to be around, they still do it around their kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users