VeryCoolney

Does Britney Still Smoke?

55 posts in this topic

Does Britney still smoke? I haven't seen any pics of her smoking since 2008. Hopefully she stopped for good.

Yes. But hardly ever in public. She has even locked herself out by mistake on hotel balconies. A certain assistant found her flat on the ground asking "what the h**ll are you doing.

I loled

Yes. But hardly ever in public. She has even locked herself out by mistake on hotel balconies. A certain assistant found her flat on the ground asking "what the h**ll are you doing.

I loled

ummm I never heard that story before. Elaborate.

Yes, our Bitch smoke....

In perspective i would just like to say adele also smokes.. And hear her voice

I quit smoking and she should too. She has 2 kids and theyre around smoke all the time cos their stupid fat dad also smokes.

I dont get it, she says she loves them more than anything..how could she do that to them??

I loled

ummm I never heard that story before. Elaborate.

I quit smoking and she should too. She has 2 kids and theyre around smoke all the time cos their stupid fat dad also smokes.

I dont get it, she says she loves them more than anything..how could she do that to them??

Who says she smokes when her kids are around? Do you really think she's that irresponsible?