Photo

Article About Britney Photoshopped On French Website

- - - - - britney spears photoshop marie claire photoshoot 2010 major fail fake Britney Spears Airbrush

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

ellshells

ellshells

The Fame Game

• Members
  • 7,469 posts

An article just came out on a french website. I used google translator for a translation, so excuse me if something is wrong. Anyway, they're talking about the release of the non photoshopped images of her marie claire shoot, which did not even happen. It's the cosmopolitan shoot and the 'marie claire' cover is fake.. It even says 2008 or something while this is a 2010 photoshoot. my god I can't. :icanttt:

Posted Image

Britney Spears photoshoped for Marie Claire cover
Posted 14th of august 2012

When the photos of Britney Spears on the cover of Marie Claire were released without Photoshop, you're never safe from a scandal. Britney uses and abuses of Photoshop, the time to accept her image is perhaps time for Brit?

New Photoshop scandal for Britney Spears. The Marie Claire cover of Britney without Photoshop was unveiled and the result is disturbing. Unlike Lais Ribeiro victim of Photoshop, Britney is saved by the software fix. Wrinkles, dull skin and fearful expression, where is the Britney of our memories? Seeing the first photo, we first thought it was a joke, as Britney Spears's face was unrecognizable. Just as she enters her thirties, Britney actually looks ten or fifteen years older. We had big doubts about the authenticity of these pictures as Britney remains for us the idol of our youth. But looking at recent pictures of her at concerts and other photoshoots, she does not look good. It is therefore necessary to mourn the old Britney and accept her new face. A few days ago, we posed the question whether the photoshopped stars we were selling fantasy, Britney Spears gives us the answer. With these pictures, we don't need to doubt about this, we now know that stars are people like us and that once the lights and the cameras turned off, there remains no glamour. Photos of Britney Spears without photoshop shock us as it seems to be another person. Yet this is not the first time that Britney is accused of abuse to use Photoshop, but each time the darling of America is forgiven and quickly forgotten the incident.

One may wonder what happened to Britney Spears, the idol of our childhood iof whom we adored the looks and copied the choreography of? To believe that Britney is no longer a mirage. With previous years, her two pregnancies and its disorders, it is not surprising that she is marked by time. However, Britney seems to return to the front of the stage, as the new jury member X-Factor. Personal side, Britney Spears became Cleopatra to Fantasy Twist through the magic of Photoshop you can imagine! Still, Britney remains favorite in our hearts.

Source: http://www.meltyfash...re-a124180.html

Euphoric

Euphoric

Posting Freak

• Banned
  • 7,625 posts
lol that marie claire doesn't even look like britney. :wtfff:

Harry

Harry

Blood of the Dragon

• Members
  • 31,060 posts
Lol that's a lot of photoshop

Jamie•

Jamie•

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,846 posts
Oh god that i sone fug pic, they did a good job with the photoshopping but it still looks terrible.

Phoebe buffay

Phoebe buffay

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,432 posts
There is no way that the first pic is the not photoshopped one. She looks like 60 she look way worst then fft

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,804 posts
  • LocationUK
that is such an unflattering pic of britney, she looks about 50.
the whole shoot was just unflattering.
bad lighting + really bad hair / make up.

:mhm:
  • PiECEOFBiTCH and Outrageous Zone like this

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,804 posts
  • LocationUK

There is no way that the first pic is the not photoshopped one. She looks like 60 she look way worst then fft

Unfortunately, it's not touched at all, i have the 400+ raw files from the same shoot

• Gossip Girl likes this

Samps

Samps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina, USA
Why the hell would they have her pose like that? I know they were going for fierce or whatever but seriously, Britney has the best smile in Hollywood, why would they settle for a fug pic like that.

Brad Adamson

Brad Adamson

Britney Spears stan since February 1999.

• Members
  • 12,818 posts
  • LocationUK
:yawnn:

1.) Every bitch out there uses photoshop.
2.) She's one of the few to intentionally release photos that haven't been photoshopped to raise awareness.
  • floppingaround likes this

King of Fanta

King of Fanta

Smokin' on that Toxic, sippin on that OE

• Members
  • 12,027 posts
  • LocationThe Fanta Kingdom
Britney did a Marie Claire shoot in 2010? :o
#FlopFan

ItsJustMe.

ItsJustMe.

• Members
  • 10,513 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
lol you have this from the telegraaf right?
it's sad how they always put her down with things like this :crying3:

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,804 posts
  • LocationUK

#FlopFan

Nope, they used pics from her cosmo shoot

:oya:

Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,023 posts
And that's not even the worst photo out of that bunch :mhm:

ItsJustMe.

ItsJustMe.

• Members
  • 10,513 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

#FlopFan

No, it's the horrible, haunted Cosmopolitan shoot from 2010. they just used one of the pics for their cover.
I wish that shoot would've never existed tbh. :lol:

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,804 posts
  • LocationUK

And that's not even the worst photo out of that bunch :mhm:

It's definitely one of them.
Lets not forget there is 400+ photos for that shoot.

LOOKSLIKEMONEY

LOOKSLIKEMONEY

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationUK
are you sure that covers real cos i've looked it up and theirs no photos of a marie claire 2010 cover? it looks too photoshopped to be real!

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,804 posts
  • LocationUK

are you sure that covers real cos i've looked it up and theirs no photos of a marie claire 2010 cover? it looks too photoshopped to be real!

omg you're right, look in the corner, the date says July 2008, and the picture's weren't taken in 2010 so yeah it must be fan made.

Rafael

Rafael

The Prince Charming

• Senior Members
  • 10,515 posts
  • LocationUnderWear
The first one looks like a mugshoot.
The second pic looks like JLO.

Flop photoshoot tbh.

Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,023 posts

It's definitely one of them.
Lets not forget there is 400+ photos for that shoot.

I know, and loads are as bad as this one :mhm:
But I kinda secretly love practicing photoshop on them :shhh:
  • Megan Fox. likes this

ellshells

ellshells

The Fame Game

• Members
  • 7,469 posts

lol you have this from the telegraaf right?
it's sad how they always put her down with things like this :crying3:

Haha ja dat klopt. Het hele artikel is zo'n onzin. Het is niet eens die shoot.. :wtfff:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: britney spears, photoshop, marie claire, photoshoot, 2010, major fail, fake, Britney Spears, Airbrush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users