We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

☽ The Dragging Games: Winner Announced! ☾

I am not here for flop trolls.

I've been there and have done that better than anyone else and was a waste of time.

Soon you will realize how pathetic it is.

The Ladonna shade wont get you anywhere tbh. No need to be red because you for the most part cant get a thread with over 3 responses. Don't come for me. As for the competition, It could give you the online relevance and entertainment you are obviously craving.

mirandaavi.gif

am

i

still

the

host?

:bitchimfab:

I considered it tbh but the schedule you provided me with indicated you'd be busy the majority of time. Much too busy for a host. The format of this show is much different from exhale factor and requires an pretty active user. So that position has been filled. I'd much rather see you slay as a contestant tbh. It'd be interesting to see a former judge of mine prove herself.

mirandaavi.gif

I considered it tbh but the schedule you provided me with indicated you'd be busy the majority of time. Much too busy for a host. So that position has been filled. I'd much rather see you slay as a contestant tbh. It'd be interesting to see a former judge of mine prove herself.

mirandaavi.gif

I don't even know what this flop show is about

so

:bitchimfab:

But a minute ago you were dying to host this "flop" show which you knew nothing about...

mirandaavi.gif

ya

that's because I was offering my service to you

but since you have a host

:smokney: