We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

☽ The Dragging Games: Winner Announced! ☾

T H E

D R A G G I N G

G A M E S

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome. Each of you comes here today eager, hopeful, and wanting in on the game. During your time in the arena,

you will see that light fade. The next two weeks you spend here as a contestant will be the best and worst of your life.

Today you enter as one person but when you exit, if all in one piece, you'll be someone else. Now look around you.

You will be pushed to the breaking point. You will be challenged, you will be cornered, and most of all changed.

Say hello to your possible competition. Look at their faces. Get a visual, and I mean get a good one.

For the next two weeks - if you're fortunate to last that long - they will be your enemy.

In the Games, there are no friends or allies. There is only solitude. 25 will enter,

and only 1 will come out victorious. Remember that. Remember it very well.

A few words of advice: Trust No One. Fear No One, Drag Everyone.

This is your starting line. This is your arena.

How well you play, is up to you.

God be with you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S C H E D U L E

Audition Round 1 ~ Tuesday

Audition Round 2 ~ Wednesday

Audition Round 3 ~ Thursday

Bootcamp ~ Friday

Challenge 1 ~ Saturday

Updates will follow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P R I Z E S

Winner ~ 25k - 50k BH BUX

Winning Sponsor ~ 25k BH BUX

O B J E C T I V E

We are looking for someone who can bite, but avoid getting bitten.For someone who can snatch a weave and keep theirs intact.For someone who can spill tea and have others clean it up.Can you anger the entire BSN and get out report-less?Can you deceive George into a relationship and still come out on top?Can you insult SitDown and avoid a suspension?A true HBIC can get themselves out of anything, IP ban and all.Are you that bitch?

Prove it.

I N H A L E S P R E A D

Sgr45.png

Dyl5K.png

PjFa4.png

a5cZd.png

I N H A L E C O V E R

PsFuP.gif

P O S T E R R E V E A L ED

TheDraggingGamesTeaser.png

A R T W O R K B Y N E V E R G O H U N G R Y

:jurkindrown:

at your 3 frame gifs~

dzfimq.gif

I can't with your dragging games.

Years on exhale and that's all you guys could come up with?

Why don't you call it the lockdown games, 'cause your whole group of trolls

are so tired you guys have to get people's threads locked down because you can't drag anymore.

F14yf.gif

I can't with your dragging games.

Years on exhale and that's all you guys could come up with?

Why don't you call it the lockdown games, 'cause your whole group of trolls

are so tired you guys have to get people's threads locked down because you can't drag anymore.

F14yf.gif

longislandkid is rolling in his grave atm~

what you do is making yourself look like a fool, not dragging.

:jurkinlaugh:

How do I sign up? Ready for some weave action. :mhm:

Exclusive details and interviews about this flawless contest inside Inhale Magazine Issue #2 this Monday.

:idontunderstand: