We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lotus is one of the worst albums i've ever heard. One Direction all sounds the same but i sadly like them haha

i like them too! lol :excited:

but in the album, there are great songs that dont sound like their singles.

and little things on the xfactor *faints soo goood

are you two talking about yourselves?

I think so hahaha

you two low life bitches have no fucking idea who I am.

xtina&1D's toenails>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your life :fabrit:

A dude with an internet connection?

What do you want a cookie?

FOR SERIOUS..... :ewh:

Christinas album isn't that bad actually. My big problem is the ballads and the collabs. Sia should have wrote all the ballads and those collabs should have never happened. Oh, and the single choices are a mess. They should have started with Army Of Me than Blank Page than Let There Be Love and than finally Cease Fire. Their picking the worst songs as singles tbh. I din't didn't bother buying it, I downloaded it and only kept about half the album lol.

Put me in that S&S gifting list tbh! I downloaded the 1D album but haven't listened to it yet, and I also liked lotus.

ok bb! you flawless tbh!

and you need to listen to the 1D album! its gonna be your moneys worth :woahh:

I went shopping with my friends yesterday and they all bought a copy! we bought the last ones they were all gone...lotus was fully in stock tho :whoops:

Christinas album isn't that bad actually.those collabs should have never happened. Oh, and the single choices are a mess. They should have started with Army Of Me. Their picking the worst songs as singles tbh. I din't didn't bother buying it, I downloaded it and only kept about half the album lol.

Yeah ditto