Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HenryEvans

Why Britney Can't Dance Anymore

33 posts in this topic

Britney can't dance the way she used to for a number of reasons as we all know but there's one thing: PRACTICE. I mean, back in the day she was always busy in the dance studios and stuff and nowadays she only goes to dance classes one or two months before go on tour or for promotion.

I wonder what she does on her free time now, only going to the gym? she should be dancing and practicing, dancing random songs, going to the studio and stuff, and also do pilates, Miley Cyrus looks amazing! doing that she would be back to her old self (not that she is looking bad)

miley-cyrus-mostra-fora-de-sua-figura-esbelta-como-ela-deixa-pilates_aeorc_0.jpg

chr_mcsfsl120715_04.jpg

come up with all the theories you can

britney doesnt read this

nor does her team

the only person thats gonna improve her dancing is herself

shes a big girl now

if she needs to practice, thats her responsibility

i dont think we should pat her on the back too much after a bad performance

not saying all her recent stuff is bad

but more energy would slay

Miley is 19 - Britney 30.

Britney at age 19

tumblr_m78v97AMQ91rurd7ho1_250.pngtumblr_m78v97AMQ91rurd7ho4_250.png

I would love see Miley looking like this in her 30s

Britney-Spears-X-Factor-First-Day-0512-2.jpg

look at jennifer lopez -- she's 42. it comes down to britney being lazy. britney is 12 years younger than jennifer lopez, and even though j lo seems to work harder, she still isn't very successful in music. britney makes great music and hits nowadays, although her performances leave much to be desired. they're not bad, but she is capable of much better. imagine if she actually worked as hard as j lo or beyonce -- she would be UNSTOPPABLE.

look at jennifer lopez -- she's 42. it comes down to britney being lazy. britney is 12 years younger than jennifer lopez, and even though j lo seems to work harder, she still isn't very successful in music. britney makes great music and hits nowadays, although her performances leave much to be desired. they're not bad, but she is capable of much better. imagine if she actually worked as hard as j lo or beyonce -- she would be UNSTOPPABLE.

That's the problem right there. Britney doesn't care about this like she used to, sometimes it seems like she's still doing this just to fulfill a contract or something - I don't see her heart in it anymore.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0