We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Penny.

* M D N A *

ikr? how could she not win? fucking stupid tbh

Well at least she won her 2nd Golden Globe with that stunning song. Hopefully she will receive her 3rd one in the future for a song, directing, or acting.

wow

if u were u i wouldnt be so cocky

its 1 thing to sell out a tour

its ANOTHER then to have so many flop albums under ur belt

when ur labeled a Queen

so how again is she "winning"

cos she is selling out a tour

while her last 2 singles flopped hard on Billboard ?

but then again Madonnas US leg isnt sold out so :whistle:

and might i add :mwahaha: 2 u claiming she might break u2s record

U2's record is 760 Million

Madonna is at 214M with most of her dates sold out around the world

so ur claiming Madonna is gonna get 500 Million more

just out of her unsold seats :rolleyes-1:

sweetie Madonna would have to tour for another year or jack up her price 5X

Madonnas 2012 avg per stadium show is 2Million

i do believe she will see the top 10

im thinking she will hot #6

passing the 387M mark

you are beyond stupid.. I can't at idiots like you being allowed to post here.. first of all that 214 million which the actual correct figure was 250 million in PRE SALES second... you say her US Leg isn't sold out who cares it's 95% sold out actually she has already sold over 650k tickets in America before the tour reaches here and I know people who are still trying to get tickets...

The tour has already made an additional 69 million from just 6 dates .. so there goes your little theory she won't crack 387million when she has already grossed 75% of that already the tour is projected to gross over 700 million by the time its over. .. by the way plz to point to me to box scores that have been released since you obviously have seen individual revenue for each tour date so far :lol:

Now you are talking about her flop albums ? you realize every single Madonna album has gone multi platinum worldwide and MDNA is still selling worldwide as well, America isn't the world and yes her current singles flopped but single success does not mean sh!t for artists like Madonna.... she ain't even promoting them cause she clearly could two sh!t about topping billboard anymore been there done it all...

you are beyond stupid.. I can't at idiots like you being allowed to post here.. first of all that 214 million which the actual correct figure was 250 million in PRE SALES second... you say her US Leg isn't sold out who cares it's 95% sold out actually she has already sold over 650k tickets in America before the tour reaches here and I know people who are still trying to get tickets...

The tour has already made an additional 69 million from just 6 dates .. so there goes your little theory she won't crack 387million when she has already grossed 75% of that already the tour is projected to gross over 700 million by the time its over. .. by the way plz to point to me to box scores that have been released since you obviously have seen individual revenue for each tour date so far :lol:

Now you are talking about her flop albums ? you realize every single Madonna album has gone multi platinum worldwide and MDNA is still selling worldwide as well, America isn't the world and yes her current singles flopped but single success does not mean sh!t for artists like Madonna.... she ain't even promoting them cause she clearly could two sh!t about topping billboard anymore been there done it all...

well he has the pussycat dolls in his sig so i didnt even bother replying to his dumbassedness tbh.

well he has the pussycat dolls in his sig so i didnt even bother replying to his dumbassedness tbh.

I wish I had checked this thread earlier... I missed so many opportunities to drag some idiots like Laura once again .. :cool2:

Well at least she won her 2nd Golden Globe with that stunning song. Hopefully she will receive her 3rd one in the future for a song, directing, or acting.

yes she did despite elton johns predictions. :bouncy:

& i guarantee she will. its Madonna after all. ;)

I wish I had checked this thread earlier... I missed so many opportunities to drag some idiots like Laura once again .. :cool2:

omg wtf was that? she came in here just to talk sh!t & then izzy dragged her around a bit so she disappears. lol what was the point of that? i cant even...

omg wtf was that? she came in here just to talk sh!t & then izzy dragged her around a bit so she disappears. lol what was the point of that? i cant even...

Laura gets dragged in every Madonna thread or any argument though I feel for her tragic

Laura gets dragged in every Madonna thread or any argument though I feel for her tragic

well anyone could get dragged easily in a madonna argument tbh. she is the fucking queen, simple as that. try to argue & embarrass urself.

but i just dont even get why she came in here with that sh!t. :coffee:

She's not the best selling female artist for no reason. She completely changed the game and is the main reason why most of our faves are doing what they're doing today.