We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Penny.

* M D N A *

LOL... that "general public" that you speak of just helped Madonna break tour records before she even stepped on stage. On top of that... everyone is saying that she may outgross U2's record... bound to happen in a couple of months. I know, I know... doesnt it feel horrible that a bitch like Madonna just keeps winning? Irks you so much that someone so evil, rude, and just plain "old" keeps coming back and getting massive play? How can someone so fucking evil and rude keeps selling out massive tours is the question at hand. She remains unbothered and you remain trolling her threads, mad. :D

It's obviously all her fans that must like tacky shows, saggy tit showing and an old lady jumping around thinking she's in her 20's still. I understand why you are all so on edge when she as obviously become an irrelevant mess, praying for you all tbh. Saggy vage is f**k all now.

Guest Jawni

Lol at this ageist mess claiming she's unbothered and yet CAN'T STOP replying to Madonna threads. :lol:

People don't realize that their fave is going to be 53 too. :lol:

It's obviously all her fans that must like tacky shows, saggy tit showing and an old lady jumping around thinking she's in her 20's still. I understand why you are all so on edge when she as obviously become an irrelvant mess, praying for you all tbh. Remains unbothered that her fans can't face it she's f**k all now.

Yea... the millions of us who are just too delusional to go to a show and watch a 50+ year old who can out perform over 85% of the young pop stars out there keeps trying to act "young". But dont worry.. when we get some sense we'll jump on the Lady Gaga bandwagon and enjoy her playing on the piano, crying that the woman she practically copied "bullies" her too much. No need to pray for us... unlike you and the rest of your cult, we Madonna stans actually have a right to an opinion... I'm agnostic and dont need your prayers. My star actually motivates me to be different and a leader while your cultist motivates you to be different yet still a slave to the one you idolize.

Good job. :coffee:

wow laura, was this seriously necessary? if u hate her so much than dont reply to this thread. i didnt say anything bad about anyone else in this thread. i love Gaga but u cant pretend that Madonna is not the Queen tbh.

u dont have to like her to admit the truth.

bedtime stories & eortica

SUCK... her 2 worst albums ever

Madonna hasnt done anything amazing since COADF :coffee:

tour wise, single wise (even thro the flopped), and album wise

this is why Madonna WAS the queen of pop

u cant stay a queen for ever... and lessers will DEAL with that fact

stop trying to judge her by her past this isnt the 80s nor the 90s

welcome to 2012 its been 12 years since her last #1 single

cant be a queen when newbies are out doing u.. ur a queen cos ur on top of the game

when she can debut a single and hit #1

with no promo and break records like BRITNEY & Gaga

then recall her the Queen untill then

she is the Queen of 80s-90s Pop

u should add Madonna has 1 of the best pop debut albums... its so good :shake:

LOL... that "general public" that you speak of just helped Madonna break tour records before she even stepped on stage. On top of that... everyone is saying that she may outgross U2's record... bound to happen in a couple of months. I know, I know... doesnt it feel horrible that a bitch like Madonna just keeps winning? :D

wow

if u were u i wouldnt be so cocky

its 1 thing to sell out a tour

its ANOTHER then to have so many flop albums under ur belt

when ur labeled a Queen

so how again is she "winning"

cos she is selling out a tour

while her last 2 singles flopped hard on Billboard ?

but then again Madonnas US leg isnt sold out so :whistle:

and might i add :mwahaha: 2 u claiming she might break u2s record

U2's record is 760 Million

Madonna is at 214M with most of her dates sold out around the world

so ur claiming Madonna is gonna get 500 Million more

just out of her unsold seats :rolleyes-1:

sweetie Madonna would have to tour for another year or jack up her price 5X

Madonnas 2012 avg per stadium show is 2Million

i do believe she will see the top 10

im thinking she will hot #6

passing the 387M mark

Madonna is a survivor and I bow to this woman. She get the sh!t kicked out of her by the press and public for being to sexual and controversial but she has continued on with a "I don't give a f**k" attitude. I love her reinventions. A true star and living legend!!!!!

It's from this!

oh! yea lol i thought u meant who made the actual gif, not where did the image come from. lol my bad. i have seen this. :hearts:

such a fierce queen. :bow:

oh! yea lol i thought u meant who made the actual gif, not where did the image come from. lol my bad. i have seen this. :hearts:

such a fierce queen. :bow:

she's my second fave behind britney :)

bedtime stories & eortica

SUCK... her 2 worst albums ever

Madonna hasnt done anything amazing since COADF :coffee:

tour wise, single wise (even thro the flopped), and album wise

this is why Madonna WAS the queen of pop

u cant stay a queen for ever... and lessers will DEAL with that fact

stop trying to judge her by her past this isnt the 80s nor the 90s

welcome to 2012 its been 12 years since her last #1 single

cant be a queen when newbies are out doing u.. ur a queen cos ur on top of the game

when she can debut a single and hit #1

with no promo and break records like BRITNEY & Gaga

then recall her the Queen untill then

she is the Queen of 80s-90s Pop

u should add Madonna has 1 of the best pop debut albums... its so good :shake:

um, no those are 2 of the most amazing masterpieces in music tbqfh. :coffee:

& yes her debut album is flawless as well. i will add that.

but she is the Queen & will always be jsyk. just like MJ will always be the King.

I thought Kylie was queen though.

Fever, Aphrodite, Body Language, Impossible Princess, Light Yearts >>>>>

blow.gif

Kylie is amazing but M. is the Queen.

Kylie is the Impossible Princess. ;)

Madonna is the perfect pop star... she puts those who are coming up to shame.

She's in her 50s... the bitch is only one year younger then my own mother and she can dance her ass off better then most of these pop stars that are out there right now. People try to hate and bring her down but she keeps going. Its like the hate from people and the love from her fans are her fuel. She never disappoints at any show and gives her 100%. Some of these "stans" of other females tend to forget that before there was a Gaga, Britney, XTina, Rihanna, etc... it was just Madonna. Sure Janet, Paula and others were out there too but no one pushed it as far as she did and she received a lot of scrutiny for all that she has done but it benefited those like the pop stars we see today because they dont get half as much as Madonna was getting back in the early 90s.

To some, Madonna is a "bitch". To me, that's a strong woman who knows her iconic status. She doesnt need to treat her fans like some "kids" or draw up some emotional sh!t trying to get sympathy. She's here to entertain and do her job. She's here to be a performer and give her fans what they want.

as always izzy comes along & slays us with her infinite words of wisom tbh. :bow: