We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Penny.

* M D N A *

she made the flawless, epic, amazing album Like A Prayer when she was 31 years old & already 6 years into her career.

then she made the flawless, epic, amazing album Erotica when she was 34 years old & 9 years into her career.

along came the flawless, epic, amazing album Bedtime Stories when she was 36 years old & 11 years into her career.

4 years later, 15 fucking years into her career, at the age of 40 may i add, she made the album most other albums are judged by & wish they could be. the flawless, epic, amazing album Ray of Light.

7 fucking years later a 47 year old Madonna released the flawless, epic, amazing album Confessions on a Dancefloor.

& in between these albums she made other masterpieces like American Life, Music, Hard Candy & MDNA that may not be as critically acclaimed or as successful saleswise but are truly magnificent pieces of work as well.

that is why she is the Queen & will always be tbh. because she just keeps getting better. her live shows as well. no one else will ever have the longevity this woman has had. even Michael Jackson, the King, stopped making masterpieces in the 90s.

when will ur faves tbh?

fkwfoi.gif

She was born to be a legend.

Love your avatar btw. :hearts:

ikr?! she truly was. she worked so hard to be who/where she is today. :bow:

thank u! one of my fave videos ever. :hearts:

Guest Jawni

The real queen of pop. Her tour is coming for U2's weave. :shake:

ikr?! she truly was. she worked so hard to be who/where she is today. :bow:

thank u! one of my fave videos ever. :hearts:

Agreed. Even though her first three records are not that good. :cool2:

You're welcome. It's one of my favorites too, behind Secret and Bedtime Story. :bow:

Agreed. Even though her first three records are not that good. :cool2:

You're welcome. It's one of my favorites too, behind Secret and Bedtime Story. :bow:

what?! u crazy. her debut & LAV are flawless imo. TB is amazing too.

omg u love the BS era like i do?! my fave era. all the videos from that album (Secret, TAB, BS & HN) are like my fave videos of all time. :bow: