SoDark†heConOfMan

Post Your Recent Pictures

Spoiler

I Identify as a piggy and my pronouns are oink and oinks.  I am obviously trans species and as such I am an opressed minority and demand your respect (because you dont earn that, its a birthright)  I like to spend my days in the barn tapping my disgusting "human" fingers on the keyboard and writing retarded sh!t on Exhale..

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:
  Hide contents

I Identify as a piggy and my pronouns are oink and oinks.  I am obviously trans species and as such I am an opressed minority and demand your respect (because you dont earn that, its a birthright)  I like to spend my days in the barn tapping my disgusting "human" fingers on the keyboard and writing reetarded sh!t on Exhale..

giphy.gif

you nailed it. Best post I've seen in a while :cackling: I f**king laughed so hard tyyy :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

hmmm??? I don't see the reason why this was made, there is already another active "post your pics" thread.
http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/36723-post-your-recent-pictures/

It looks like you just wanted to have your "exclusive" pics thread eventho there is already another one with hundreds of posts which is still active to this day.
xm8ww2.jpg

I searched the forums and it brought nothing of the sort. But, thanks :staysalty:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I Identify as a piggy and my pronouns are oink and oinks.  I am obviously trans species and as such I am an opressed minority and demand your respect (because you dont earn that, its a birthright)  I like to spend my days in the barn tapping my disgusting "human" fingers on the keyboard and writing retarded sh!t on Exhale..

giphy.gif

@breatheheavy ^ Here