We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Joshua.

[rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you.

[rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you. [/rquote]lol I never stanned for Gaga, I like her tho.

[rquote=8136336&tid=501567&author=brazil][rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you. [/rquote]lol I never stanned for Gaga, I like her tho.[/rquote]

:hearts:

[rquote=8136360&tid=501567&author=ToxicGlitter][rquote=8136336&tid=501567&author=brazil][rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you. [/rquote]lol I never stanned for Gaga, I like her tho.[/rquote]

:hearts:[/rquote]:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

But my interests towards her is a bit more related to her music and not so much her personality tho bb:frog:

Guest Jawni

[rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you. [/rquote]

Nice way of avoiding the point he made, except not.

You do not understand how to debate topics at all. The only thing you do is answer with personal attacks, stupid old one liners and of course stupid gifs.

[rquote=8136402&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

At least I dont troll a Gaga forum but yet I \"stanned\" for her once like you. [/rquote]

You do not understand how to debate topics at all. The only thing you do is answer with personal attacks, stupid old one liners and of course stupid gifs.

[/rquote]

Because I am not the only person on Exhale who doesnt do that? and like you havent done that right

[rquote=8136421&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136407&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136402&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

[/rquote]

Because I am not the only person on Exhale who doesnt do that? and like you havent done that right[/rquote]

So you\'re a bandwagoner?[/rquote]

and what\'s wrong with Bandwagoning? cause others on Exhale doesnt do it either?

[rquote=8136434&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136423&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136421&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136407&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136402&tid=501567&author=Captivated.][rquote=8136304&tid=501567&author=Ouch!][rquote=8136297&tid=501567&author=brazil]lmfao @ britneyismagic out of all people to be accusing someone of bandwagoning. One day the bitch be praising Britney like there is no tomorrow and the other he be shading her calling her flop and generic mess etc, he also does the same for every artist he \"stan\" for. Home gurl needs to get a new hobby tbh.

Skyler >>>>>>[/rquote]

[/rquote]

Because I am not the only person on Exhale who doesnt do that? and like you havent done that right[/rquote]

So you\'re a bandwagoner?[/rquote]

and what\'s wrong with Bandwagoning? cause others on Exhale doesnt do it either? [/rquote]

Uh I\'m not talking about other exhalers. I\'m talking about YOU.

And thanks for proving my point.[/rquote]

Sorry if it\'s a crime that I love a variety of music.