We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
lilyxxxxxx

JUSTIN PROPOSED update( not sure still rumor ) BRIT/ RELATE

Is justin timberlake officially off the market????????

if it\'s true it\'s too strange just after britney announced her engagement justin is doing the same thing :O:o

Is Justin Timberlake Officially off the Market?

Ladies around the world let out a collective “Say it ain’t so…” If the twitter buzz is to be believed, Justin Timberlake and longtime girlfriend, Jessica Biel might just be engaged. Emphasis on ‘might’ as reps for the pair are yet to confirm the would-be exciting news and so far no pics have surfaced of any bling on an important finger.

That being said, rumors are swirling that the Justin popped the question Monday at a luxury resort in Wyoming where the pair are said to be staying at the Amangani.

Local establishment Tayloe Piggott Jewellery and Art Gallery is said to be the first to break the so called “news” on it’s Twitter and Facebook pages with the following.

“Word on the street is that Justin Timberlake proposed to Jessica Biel at the Amangani last night… we’re picking out post-engagement presents for them just in case they come in! Trying to play it cool.”

Timberlake and Biel have been dating for approximately four years, separating briefly for a few months earlier this year before stepping out together again in the fall.

New York based publicist Kyle Schaffler has reportedly tweeted news of the engagement at multiple media outlets, later tweeting to his followers, “Hehe, I love that NO media outlets knows about the Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel engagement. Benefits of working in PR.” Here’s hoping for his sake that he’s right or that could be mighty embarrassing for a publicist.

Following the twitter hoax earlier this week where tweets indicated that Jon Bon Jovi had died (despite being alive and well in New Jersey) it’s hard to know what to believe.

Could Justin and Jess be the next high profile celeb couple to commit? Justin’s ex, Britney Spears, recently said yes to her long time boyfriend Jason Trawick’s proposal.

Whether there is a wedding in the works or this turns out to be a case of someone speaking too soon, I hope it works out for the New Year’s Eve actress and the Sexy Back singer. One thing is for sure, they would make beautiful little Timberlakes!

source:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2011/is-justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-officially-off-the-market/

UPDATE:

[rquote=7392641&tid=462682&author=MonalisaCullen]For the record the rumour was false. Everyone went crazy because of tweets, I guess we can talk about twitter power. The rumour was denied yesterday. [/rquote]

ps: but it may end up being true ;) who knows;) so it\'s still rumor until now....

[rquote=7389089&tid=462682&author=sunny691]lol

I remember that shortly after Brit and Kevin divorced, he broke up with Cameron Diaz and now this :O:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/rquote]

yes i remember that :lol::lol:

[rquote=7389108&tid=462682&author=paperclip]i thought he and biel broke up a long tyime ago[/rquote]

AS i know their relationship is always on and off so i don\'t know any more about it ;)

[rquote=7389130&tid=462682&author=lilyxxxxxx][rquote=7389108&tid=462682&author=paperclip]i thought he and biel broke up a long tyime ago[/rquote]

AS i know their relationship is always on and off so i don\'t know any more about it ;)[/rquote]

yes they broke up but then they supposedly got back together

I saw an interview earlier this month with Jessica where she was asked if she got back together with Justin but she didn\'t wanna answer

[rquote=7389148&tid=462682&author=sunny691][rquote=7389130&tid=462682&author=lilyxxxxxx][rquote=7389108&tid=462682&author=paperclip]i thought he and biel broke up a long tyime ago[/rquote]

AS i know their relationship is always on and off so i don\'t know any more about it ;)[/rquote]

yes they broke up but then they supposedly got back together

I saw an interview earlier this month with Jessica where she was asked if she got back together with Justin but she didn\'t wanna answer[/rquote]

then i guess this engagement story is true :rolleyes::D

[rquote=7389108&tid=462682&author=paperclip]i thought he and biel broke up a long tyime ago[/rquote]

They broke up in like February, but then got back together around Labor Day. They\'re sort of off and on though I think.

IF it is true, the timing is a little bizarre. But it\'s possible that they weren\'t even in Wyoming at the time.

For now it\'s just a rumor - some guy tweeted it and then some random PR guy did as well, but then made his account private.

BUMPING THIS THREAD because a lot of people have been asking how did we know about the proposal you can see it by your own eyes from the source but we are not sure if it\'s true or not ....;)

[rquote=7392629&tid=462682&author=AutumnGoodbye]It\'s strange isn\'t it... I know he says he\'d never go back there but I think he would. Doubt Brit would though, she\'s defo moved on but he still seems bitter.[/rquote]

yes it\'s strange my sisters told me about this story but i didn\'t believe it until they gave me the source and i was like really :freak::freak:why now ??? why did he proposed just after britney did ??? i just don\'t understand this it\'s like if he is bitter or hinting about something !!!but who are we to judge ??? :D

[rquote=7392641&tid=462682&author=MonalisaCullen]For the record the rumour was false. Everyone went crazy because of tweets, I guess we can talk about twitter power. The rumour was denied yesterday. [/rquote]

Ohhh... Thanks lol :)