We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonChris

The "Stephanie." Exposed Thread.. (really long)...

Flawless exposed thread ma dear.

It\'s basically information you already told me but just expanded into more detail.

Fucking creepy. I\'m appalled by the actions of this hecreature.

I regret getting close to this person. I really do. And \"she\" always used to ask me for nudes, and once I almost gave in so she can just stop asking. Im glad I didnt now.

Stephanie how can you tell me that your real friends accepted it and moved on? Who are these real friends? Random people on Twitter you barely speak to? We used to talk on MSN and Twitter like almost every day. People like Chris and I were your real friends.

And then you say \"Oh well I didn\'t lie about anything except being a chick and having sex\"

Who the f**k says that? What else is there BIGGER to lie about?

And if I recall correctly, you always used to do prank calls to radio stations where we could listen to online, no? Obviously you used a voice changer to do that sh!t too. Im surprised youve gotten away with this for so long.

And your U2U to Chris is really creepy. You thought you could have something with him? Mike you seriously need some help.

I regret ever even talking to you. You\'re disgusting. I wouldn\'t blame Chris for taking legal actions because he\'s the one who is most affected by this. You act like you have done nothing wrong at all.

[rquote=7181598&tid=451574&author=Stephanie.]omg lol you make a thread \"expoSING\" me when I..came out myself. zzzz[/rquote]lol, no boy.

People got the \"I\'m a boy not a girl.\" confession. They don\'t know the actual story. Now people know,

And your thirst for nudes can\'t be quenched on here anymore. Everyone knows, after all, that you ask everybody for them. Putting an end to it. I hope everyone understands.

wow :O :huh:

sorry that this happened to you; at least you learned not to trust people so easily

i hope that all of you have learned something from this tbh, like some poster said

above stop giving out n00dz; this is the internet, you have no idea who\'s on the

other side of the screen...

mwc.gif

Shocked.gif

Julesshock.gif

not sure ther\'s enough gifs to express how shocked i am...so all those sex stories were lies??they always seemed over the top,,but i figured its just slight embellishment of the truth.WOW.

biggest exposed ever:D:D:D

[rquote=7182491&tid=451574&author=Fares]Flawless exposed thread ma dear.

It\'s basically information you already told me but just expanded into more detail.

Fucking creepy. I\'m appalled by the actions of this hecreature.

I regret getting close to this person. I really do. And \"she\" always used to ask me for nudes, and once I almost gave in so she can just stop asking. Im glad I didnt now.

Stephanie how can you tell me that your real friends accepted it and moved on? Who are these real friends? Random people on Twitter you barely speak to? We used to talk on MSN and Twitter like almost every day. People like Chris and I were your real friends.

And then you say \"Oh well I didn\'t lie about anything except being a chick and having sex\"

Who the f**k says that? What else is there BIGGER to lie about?

And if I recall correctly, you always used to do prank calls to radio stations where we could listen to online, no? Obviously you used a voice changer to do that sh!t too. Im surprised youve gotten away with this for so long.

And your U2U to Chris is really creepy. You thought you could have something with him? Mike you seriously need some help.

I regret ever even talking to you. You\'re disgusting. I wouldn\'t blame Chris for taking legal actions because he\'s the one who is most affected by this. You act like you have done nothing wrong at all.[/rquote]All of this. Ty Fares :)

And yeah Mike I am really sorry, but maybe I would have been more inclined to not make the thread if your attitude wasn\'t so shitty and filled with lies. Sux4U

I just want to know who was the picture of \"Stephanie\"

It must have been someone he knew, since he used multiple pictures of her as their picture on Twitter and MSN.

[rquote=7182569&tid=451574&author=Fares]I just want to know who was the picture of \"Stephanie\"

It must have been someone he knew, since he used multiple pictures of her as their picture on Twitter and MSN.[/rquote]Including pictures at the beach, everything. errr, whatever it\'s in the past.

christopher why didn\'t you tell me about this back when you suspected it.

couldve warned me or something.

flop friend

reported/

[rquote=7182664&tid=451574&author=R-cappuccino]I don\'t get why you would share nudes though, mostly with people you\'re not 100% sure of their identity, anyway that was real creepy[/rquote]I went over this. I know it wasn\'t the right decision and I\'ve learned my lesson. But regardless it was really uncalled for and unnecessary but idc, I can\'t change the past so..

[rquote=7182591&tid=451574&author=Fares]christopher why didn\'t you tell me about this back when you suspected it.

couldve warned me or something.

flop friend

reported/[/rquote]

I didn\'t wanna make a big deal about it. I dealt with the suspicion until like in June when I asked Greg if he saw what I was seeing, and after a few weeks he messaged me back saying they were definitely the same person.

So idek proof just kept piling up till I got tired of it :lol:

Wow. That sh!t is shocking! You can never trust people online. You will never know what exactly is behind that computer screen. I am so sorry this has happened to you and I hope \"Mike\" get whats coming to him. I strongly believe in Karma... he\'ll get his one day.

[rquote=7182901&tid=451574&author=BeyGaRihNey]Wow. That sh!t is shocking! You can never trust people online. You will never know what exactly is behind that computer screen. I am so sorry this has happened to you and I hope \"Mike\" get whats coming to him. I strongly believe in Karma... he\'ll get his one day.[/rquote]

Um he can trust me so yah/