We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonChris

The "Stephanie." Exposed Thread.. (really long)...

[rquote=7181110&tid=451574&author=S.k.8.a.B.o.I.]So sorry you had to go through this.

*cyberhugs*:)[/rquote]

Thanks. It\'s honestly good to see some people not just \"lol\" at it and make transexual jokes.

[rquote=7181112&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181087&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181072&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181061&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181048&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix]I was BritneysOnlyLover remember me????

[/rquote]

Yeah I totally remember you! Sucks that you left YT lol, we\'d drag Gaga fans back in \'09. Good sh!t.

And yeah, please do. The only reason I did this was because people seemed to just laugh it off and not care about it. If more people were like \"That\'s really fucked up. I can\'t talk to you anymore,\" then well I definitely would not have stayed up until 3AM writing this. [/rquote]

yeah I know, I just had nothing left inside me to make videos or w/e, and needed to start focusing on school and stuff. Good times, good times....

I still can\'t believe a psycho ass bitch would do something like that? like wow? wtf? seriously?

and I was watching some of your new videos up on YT, love them! You\'ve gotten so much better! and you almost hit 2000 subs! congrats![/rquote]Thanks man. Get back on sometime :)[/rquote]

one day ;)

just watched our collabo \"All the Right Moves\"

QPXqhlGHne8

miss those days lol[/rquote]ahh that\'s so old. Let\'s update it lol

[rquote=7181133&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181112&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181087&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181072&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181061&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181048&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix]I was BritneysOnlyLover remember me????

[/rquote]

Yeah I totally remember you! Sucks that you left YT lol, we\'d drag Gaga fans back in \'09. Good sh!t.

And yeah, please do. The only reason I did this was because people seemed to just laugh it off and not care about it. If more people were like \"That\'s really fucked up. I can\'t talk to you anymore,\" then well I definitely would not have stayed up until 3AM writing this. [/rquote]

yeah I know, I just had nothing left inside me to make videos or w/e, and needed to start focusing on school and stuff. Good times, good times....

I still can\'t believe a psycho ass bitch would do something like that? like wow? wtf? seriously?

and I was watching some of your new videos up on YT, love them! You\'ve gotten so much better! and you almost hit 2000 subs! congrats![/rquote]Thanks man. Get back on sometime :)[/rquote]

one day ;)

QPXqhlGHne8

miss those days lol[/rquote]ahh that\'s so old. Let\'s update it lol[/rquote]

lol ikr, its been so long, we did it last year, Can\'t believe its been that long, its felt like forever. Ill be back during winter break ;) need to download Sony Vegas again lmao! and all of Britneys videos again!

[rquote=7181152&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181133&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181112&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181087&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181072&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix][rquote=7181061&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181048&tid=451574&author=BritneyPhoenix]I was BritneysOnlyLover remember me????

[/rquote]

one day ;)

QPXqhlGHne8

miss those days lol[/rquote]ahh that\'s so old. Let\'s update it lol[/rquote]

lol ikr, its been so long, we did it last year, Can\'t believe its been that long, its felt like forever. Ill be back during winter break ;) need to download Sony Vegas again lmao! and all of Britneys videos again! [/rquote]Can\'t waiiit! Hope u can pick it up again super easily :)

[rquote=7181452&tid=451574&author=DeyGelisOfMe]OMG Stephanie./STDphanie/Heffanie is an underage dude? :lol:

I can\'t!!!!!!! CALLED MIKE???????? I can\'t pt. 2 !!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!

THE f**k!?!?!?!!!! :lol:[/rquote]

All the people named Mike are creeps.

Aren\'t you named Mike, fanta pants?

[rquote=7181079&tid=451574&author=CrimsonChris][rquote=7181062&tid=451574&author=BryceFatale]OMG.

I\'m so sorry, Chris.

That is absolutely VILE.

I actually feel sick to my stomach reading this. :/[/rquote]It\'s really not okay... but I took something from it. [/rquote]

Well at least you learned from it.

: - )

<3

Stay fierce gurl, and be careful with who you lend your nudes to in the future. :P

[rquote=7181614&tid=451574&author=HeartBreaker.]tbh any insult this \"stephanie\" now attempts to make is completely invalid and looked on as nothing compared to the epic failure that is their fake life for 3 years:lol:[/rquote]

this, like anyone\'s going to believe \"her\" after this

\"I came out myself\", how come nobody else knew about it?

Guest Widbrit

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TAKE NUDE PICS AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND THEM TO ANYONE ELSE. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ONLINE.

Guest Joey

[rquote=7181679&tid=451574&author=Widbrit]THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TAKE NUDE PICS AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND THEM TO ANYONE ELSE. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ONLINE. [/rquote]

[rquote=7181736&tid=451574&author=S.k.8.a.B.o.I.][rquote=7181679&tid=451574&author=Widbrit]THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TAKE NUDE PICS AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND THEM TO ANYONE ELSE. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ONLINE. [/rquote][/rquote]

[rquote=7181738&tid=451574&author=- Amira -][rquote=7181736&tid=451574&author=S.k.8.a.B.o.I.][rquote=7181679&tid=451574&author=Widbrit]THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TAKE NUDE PICS AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND THEM TO ANYONE ELSE. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ONLINE. [/rquote][/rquote][/rquote]

how boring is that?