We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why is Sam Lutfi on exhale? that\'s really weird... that he\'s on a britney fan forum.

i believe everything britney\'s parents said about Sam and there would be a restraining order in place if NOTHING happened.

thankyou&goodDAY

I was thinking about this today-first of all, let me give a big f**k you to that NotFamousRichard. We all know he brought Master Manipulator Sam Crapfi into this board, yes?

Secondly, the day junkie Courtney Love is A list is the day music freaking died. f**k that, the whole entertainment industry died.

Thirdly, if you lie while being deposed, you can be prosecuted. I am sure Lynne didn\'t lie in that deposition. I believe every word of it. Sam was drugging Britney with 2 heavy duty antipsychotics. I know about them, because I\'ve been on them myself-I\'m bipolar.

Fourthly-I know everyone here doesn\'t buy into the hype this dude\'s selling. It\'s just pathetic.

Is Britney happy? I have absolutely no idea, and really...nobody else here does, either. What goes on behind closed doors, right?

Anyway, Sam...go home. Get a psychiatrist. Get on some meds and get your own life. Quit trying to take over others. Bad karma, asshole.

well Sam made some very compelling arguments about Britney and this C-ship which il never support

having said that ,the fact that you have 6 restraining orders against you makes it quite clear that you are no saint and have some serious stalker/controlling issues,if it was just the spears one id say its just another conspirasy by Jamie and co...a 2nd one maybr just someone tryna make you look bad.but 6??sorry buddy,no good person has that many restraining orders.so credit out the window

i hope Britney gets her freedom soon and that inludes you.just as psycho and manipulative as seemingly most of the people arnd her.you are a disgrace to the human race.taking advantage of people with problems.

Sorry, but I think there is more than enough proof that Britney herself was not happy Sam. You might have started out trying to help her but at some point your agenda changed, and six restraining orders on you for the same thing just backs that statement up.

YOU contributed to how Britney is today. Your a sociopath who likes to make people mentally want you in there life\'s so you can benefit.

Britney Spears does NOT need to be in a c-ship right now.. if she can talk in sentences and care for her children then by law it should not be in place. For whatever reason it is still in place, YOU got her into it from the beginning.

You are not a good person.

I don\'t even know if he will answer any more questions...

But explain the law firm Trope & Trope, blaming a \"breakdown in communications\" as to why they asked to be removed from the custody case (January 2008)? If you were so adamant about making sure she got custody, wouldn\'t you make sure communication was clear with her lawyer(s)?

Both parties in a restraining order case also have a chance to show proof and defend themselves - why, exactly, didn\'t you defend yourself if these restraining orders are all because parents saw you as an enabler? If you could prove you did NOTHING Lynne claimed you did in her court statements, then why did you still have a restraining order placed on you?

[rquote=6407234&tid=403251&author=Sporty]Also, I can\'t find the post I want to reply to, but whoever responded to lostpainting\'s point about not every parent loving their children by bringing up a story about their mother saving their brother, well, that was not the point. lostpainting said not every parent loves their child. Your mother saving your brother is just one instance of love. It does not mean EVERY parent loves their child. Your mother is hardly a representation of every parent on this planet. There was absolutely no point to your story. Any college professor would laugh at your method of refuting a claim in a debate and providing \"evidence.\" ;)

Sometimes the people around here don\'t know how to have a real discussion. They \"bow\" to invalid arguments just because there are a ton of caps and curse words in the post. I guess that\'s what it takes to get your point across to some people on Exhale, huh?[/rquote]

That was me and as I\'ve already said, I only brought that up because Lostpaitning was calling everyone \"sheltered\" and saying no one had any real life perspective on the situation, which is bull.

But there WAS point to my story. Lostpainting says that Lynne was evil because Britney pushed her away. Britney was going through a rebellious phase and pushed EVERYONE and ANYONE away even if they are good people. That is what people do when they are in that state of mind, my story was just one example of that, and I could provide many more.

HIS story had absolutely no relevance. His dad left voluntarily, he wasn\'t pushed away by someone having a mental breakdown and rebelling against all authority. It does not make Lynne evil just because HIS father didn\'t love him. It\'s a totally different situation. His father was never there, Lynne was and still is. She has no control over the conservatorship or anything so there\'s no reason for her to be around except for the fact that Britney wants her around.

Lostpainting is an idiot, plain and simple. He ignores anything that might contradict his point. \"Oh, let\'s forget that Britney and Lynne have always been and still are incredibly close, let\'s forget that Britney was going through a mental breakdown, but UMG AT ONE POINT SHE PUSHED LYNNE AWAY!11 MY FATHER HATED ME SO LYNNE MUST BE EVIL TOO!!1 IM RIGHT UR WRONG!!!\"

[rquote=6407236&tid=403251&author=MonaLisa613]I leave for the Britney concert in 4 hours and need to start getting ready, so i\'m gonna try to keep this short, lol

Truth is, we will never know the truth until Britney decides to speak on it in detail, and who knows if and when that will ever happen, there will always be Sam\'s side, Lynne\'s side and then Britney (who is the only person we haven\'t heard speak about this in specific detail)

But judging by how she is now compared to the \"breakdown\" period, she does appear better and happier.

I tried finding the video to post here, but for some reason i can\'t find it anymore, but there have been several blogs that quoted her, in the video that used to be posted by HollywoodTv on their YouTube but now i can\'t find it, she says in the British accent \"you\'re better off being homeless, then being me sir\" there\'s another point in that video where she also says \"they take my phones\" i would love to know who they are??? People, including some fans, love to say how much she was free back then and so on, i\'m sure she had happy moments but most of the time, she looked disheveled, disoriented, having screaming fits, crying fits, that picture of her holding her dog on the curb and crying is HEARTBREAKING and then there\'s the pictures of her being loaded into an ambulance strapped to a gurney, going from having a twisted looking smile on her face to looking completely panicked and lost!!! Plus, here is a girl that has everything in the world, yet she was telling someone, a person would be better off being homeless, that does not sound like a free and happy person to me, clearly there must have been a deeper problem, to me that sounds like the statement of a completely miserable person.

The Britney we see today, is smiley and has her kids most of the time and not looking like a hot mess, has privacy and not a bazillion paps trailing her every move, i\'d rather see the Britney we have now, but hey for all we know, it could be a total front!!!

But until Britney breaks her silence were just gonna continue to talk out our asses and it\'s gonna the same he say/she say arguments over and over!!![/rquote]

Heres your video love ♥

\"they steal my phones everyday\" (pointing to SAM)

Oh God. LostPainting. At first I dug that he realized BiPolar is a real and horrible disorder, and I said so to him. I\'m bipolar, myself, so it\'s always a plus when somebody realizes that about what I have.

And then I continued to read his rants and wished I could take back what I said to him. Talk about projecting on to Britney! Shoo! I quit reading what he had to say about anything after the first few all caps rants he went on, becuase none of it made any sense, and was completely irrelevant to the conversation.

This thread is seriously fucked up. It leaves such a sour taste in my mouth.

I don\'t believe Sam because he remains very shady, but all I believe is that something VERY FUCKED UP happened to Britney, who I LOVE with all my heart. As far as the c-ship, I am not sure if she is happy or she is not. Things are very sketchy, I just don\'t know.

And also, Sam Lutfi, f**k YOU. She might\'ve lost control before you came along, but you did not help her, as you claim, and she only got worse after that.

STAY THE f**k AWAY FROM BRITNEY.

Britney fan. Not here for some guy who is only famous for being involved in her life in a negative way. Her life was fine before him and better after him. Enough said. With six restraining orders you would think this would be an open and shut case. Dont believe a word that comes out of this guys mouth. It is only for publicity.

LMFAO at your username FAMOUSrichard.

Cause you are a name dropper and i thank you for tryi, trying be a celebrity im not liking your kind :lol: