We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[rquote=6395741&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]y\'all are not worth arguing

but dont be talking sh!t about a guy you barely know about.

dont believe everything you read or hear.

idiots.

TEAM SAM.[/rquote]

You do realize that there\'s no difference in arguing about someone you know nothing about, and defending someone you know nothing about.. You\'re a hypocritical idiot.

WTF???????? There are other people who have filed multiple restraining orders against Sam!!! Do you think that they are all stupid and crazy (including Britney) and that Sam is a nice guy????

Richard can you please answer my question??? Do you think that Sam is a nice guy despite multiple people filing restraining orders against him?

[rquote=6395768&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]im more famous than any of you will ever be.

you guys dont know sh!t.

& courtney isnt even a drug addict you dumbass

and no im not trolling im being serious.

[/rquote]

You\'re not famous, you\'re well known for something embarrassing.

[rquote=6395768&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]im more famous than any of you will ever be.

you guys dont know sh!t.

[/rquote]

How are you famous? Because you acted like a complete and utter fool in a youtube video? That\'s not being famous. That\'s people watching the video and making fun of your unfortunate ass. :coffee:

you guys dont know sh!t.

[/rquote]

Probably got brain damage for not treating the STDs you got tbh.

Too much playing cumdumpster for Sam Lutfi.

Yeah! but are you rich and famous? If the answer is YES be careful:) he doesn\'t have multiple restraining orders for no reason at all.

Hey! a lot of people say that about Mass murders>well he seemed like such a sweet normal guy....:freak:

Just because he was once close to Britney you want to befriend him:huh: I\'m sorry but you are nice looking and surely can find better people to befriend.

[/rquote]

i have 30,000 tumblr followers and one of me tracks on youtube had 400,000 views before i got signed and removed it, shut the f**k up

you guys dont know sh!t.

[/rquote]

Nice try troll:coffee:

[rquote=6395794&tid=403251&author=bbycks][rquote=6395768&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]im more famous than any of you will ever be.

[/rquote]

i have 30,000 tumblr followers and one of me tracks on youtube had 400,000 views before i got signed and removed it, shut the f**k up[/rquote]

GIRL IS U FAMOUS GIRL!? WHO IS U!?!??!

[rquote=6395803&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]LOL @ all of you FLOPS.

Ive talked to same off twitter, he is pretty cool. never has never done anything weird or said anything weird to me. he is a normal guy.

[/rquote]

did you spit or swallow?

[rquote=6395803&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]LOL @ all of you FLOPS.

Ive talked to same off twitter, he is pretty cool. never has never done anything weird or said anything weird to me. he is a normal guy.

[/rquote]

yano:coffee: