We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Guest kbrackson

Welcome Exhale New Members!

Guest kbrackson

Welcome to Exhale!

tumblr_lmqzpg4ReF1qzznnqo1_500.gif

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Please read the Forum Rules for a smoother experience.

If you have any questions post them in the Help Thread where the site moderators/admins will assist you.The three admins currently are:

Jordan/Owner \"breatheheavy\"

Kayla \"kbrackson\"

George \"george\"

you can message them anytime if you ever need help. also they have additional contact info in their profiles such as twitter,facebook,and email if you need to get in touch!

You can also post questions in the intro section or the general section and the other members will help get you started.

:)

Check out some of the features on the forum!

U2U:

If you want to talk to another member directly,u2u is the personal messaging system on exhale! You can set notification settings in the \"user profile\"

Karma is a rating system,for every ten k+ you get a heart,for every ten k- you get a sad smily. Members often k+ or - someone based on a user post or something they agree/disagree with,feel free to use at your discretion but note that karma tricks(i.e. linking to plus/minus your karma with hidden links,trick links) are NOT allowed and will result in your account being banned.

You must have 50 posts to edit karma,and you can only edit a certain members karma once per 24 hours but you can edit as many members as you would like.

BH Bucks

You earn BH bucks each time you post,you can also earn interest on it by placing it in the \"bank\" which is located in the shop at the top of the screen. BH Bucks can be used to by colorful usernames,bigger avatars,etc. USE THE SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK! we have had a lot of problems with it lately,and you can u2u(personal message) me if you need a refund of your bucks but I can\'t guarantee it,because I have to earn mine just like everyone else! But I will definitely try to help!

Themes

If you go to your \"user control panel\",inside you can find a ton of cool themes to switch up the look of exhale. \"seven\" is my favorite ;). To change the theme,click the one you want,then hit submit at the bottom. It should switch on the next refresh.

Misc. Rules:

-you need 100 posts to be able to post images(this includes signatures!)

-there is one sig allowed per person

-Feel free to express your opinion as long as you are not \"spamming\". We dont mind negative opinions as long as you are contributing and expressing in a way that is not ruining threads or can be construed as spamming.

Signatures/ help:

How to align your signature image

go to http://tinypic.com/ or another imageupload site

2vulh0n.png

292sprd.png

okvslf.png

Signatures:

If your signature or \"sig\" exceeds 550 pixels (px) in width, or 400 pixels in height, you MUST reduce it, or it will be deleted without explanation.

\"How do I know if my sig is larger than 550x400px?\" you ask:

- Right click your sig and click \"properties.\"

Or reduce the size in Photoshop by opening up the image > click Image (at the top) > Image size > width: 550 px. (Please make sure the sig is less than 400px in height as well.)

-to add an avatar do the steps above,and put an image url in the row that says Avatar URL(to get an image url you will need to upload an image that is 100x100 pixels to tinypic,photobucket,imageshack,etc,then copy the \"direct link\")

Posting:

-Smilies are located by the post,insert one by clicking on it,or putting in the code word such as : bow : without the spaces will produce :bow:

-You can embed a youtube video by copying the digit in the url

that is the video code,it looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEDvJ22MpI&feature=topvideos_entertainment

so basically you would copy that digit,and put it in tags like this(remove the spaces):

[youtube ] FGEDvJ22MpI [/youtube ]

-Posting an image,you just take the url of the image such as tinypic.com/image.jpg and put around it,the result would look like this

[img ]http://www.tinypic.com/image.jpg [/img ] remove spaces

here is help with BB code:

Text here (Bold Text)

Text here (Italicized Text)

Text here (Underlined Text)

http://www.php.net (Link)

Home Page of PHP (Link)

[pid]12345[/pid] (Post Link)

mail@xmbforum.com (E-Mail Link)

E-mail Me! (E-Mail Link)

Text here
(Quoted Text)

Text here

(Text With Preserved Formatting)

php_logo.gif (Image)

50x50http://www.php.net/gifs/php_logo.gif (Resized Image)

This color is red (Colored Text)

This font size is 3 (Sized Text)

This font is Tahoma (Different Font Than Default)

[align=center]This is centered[/align] (Aligned Text)

• List Item #1
  • List Item #2

(List)

welcome guys! happy posting!

[rquote=6055398&tid=381415&author=britardforever]My sig doesn\'t seem to be appearing, all I can see is the IMG code...[/rquote]

you need 100 posts before you can put a signature image

[rquote=6061919&tid=381415&author=GodneysAngel]Do you have to have a certain amount of posts to have an avatar... because I have yet to figure out how to get an avatar. [/rquote]

Yet again, 100 posts.x

can I preview themes anywhere? there used to be a link to it but I cant find it.

cause its pretty annoying to have to switch my theme 20 times to see all of the themes.

btw.. im using seven right now ;)

[rquote=6064740&tid=381415&author=TheMegaBetch][rquote=6061919&tid=381415&author=GodneysAngel]Do you have to have a certain amount of posts to have an avatar... because I have yet to figure out how to get an avatar. [/rquote]

Yet again, 100 posts.x[/rquote]

no you dont have to have 100 posts to upload an avatar (you need it to upload a sig though). just make sure you dont have this next to the link %7Boption%7D.

Guest kbrackson

[rquote=6111660&tid=381415&author=prerogative]can I preview themes anywhere? there used to be a link to it but I cant find it.

cause its pretty annoying to have to switch my theme 20 times to see all of the themes.

btw.. im using seven right now ;)[/rquote]

aww :bow:

jordan has to install theme preview again but right now we dont have it