We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Cold As Fire

WHY GAGA HAS MORE FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER THAN BRITNEY???

[rquote=5814528&tid=365633&author=CriminalFan]Gaga - 10,131,951

BRITNEY- 7,876,285

WTF???:freak:[/rquote]

Because she\'s more popular these days. Best days for Britney are gone, now Gaga is the ruler of pop. She will also smash FF worldwide sales into pieces.

Because 40% of Gagas followers have inactive accounts (they don\'t use them, probably duplicates).

Can\'t remember where I read it but it was somewhere when she got more followers than Britney.

[rquote=5814537&tid=365633&author=nikath]Because 40% of Gagas followers have inactive accounts (they don\'t use them, probably duplicates).

Can\'t remember where I read it but it was somewhere when she got more followers than Britney. [/rquote]

lol you guys have for everthing an excuse ...funny:saint2:

Its mostly to do with the fact that everyone gets excited about Gaga, she\'s one of the most talked about people in the world and everyone wants to know what she\'s doing next. Every time she does something, not only is it all over news sites and Gaga sites, but it\'s also posted here.

Gaga makes the news when she leaves her hotel, just from the clothes she wears, whereas Britney, usually, doesn\'t.

In short, it\'s because she\'s more exciting to the general public, I guess.

[rquote=5814537&tid=365633&author=nikath]Because 40% of Gagas followers have inactive accounts (they don\'t use them, probably duplicates).

Can\'t remember where I read it but it was somewhere when she got more followers than Britney. [/rquote]

this

this..

[rquote=5817167&tid=365633&author=amnesiatic]because she\'s more interesting and actually works and interacts with her fans? lol[/rquote]

and a little bit of this! :)

not to mention Gaga is the girl of the moment\" in pop scene :)

[rquote=5821564&tid=365633&author=Tom]Because her fans cheated. I remember seeing a piece of news about how her 75% followers are fake...[/rquote]

People would know by now if it was that. You\'ve obviously read that from some pressed Britney fan that can\'t deal with the fact Gaga is more exciting.

Can\'t remember where I read it but it was somewhere when she got more followers than Britney. [/rquote]:lol: I like to make up stories to, it\'s fun

[rquote=5821564&tid=365633&author=Tom]Because her fans cheated. I remember seeing a piece of news about how her 75% followers are fake...[/rquote]

LMFAO. Yeah, she has 7,500,000 fake followers.

Seriously, are you actually stupid or are you just pretending?

Yeah, even haters are obsessed with Gaga it seems. *random little story*

I was at the clinic the other day and the tv was on some news channel...and everyone was dead silent, and then something about Gaga\'s new album came on and EVERYONE looked at the tv, even the old people. Some clearly didn\'t like her by the looks of it and some were in awe LMAO Made me realize just how big she is.