We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

p00kela

Heeey everyone!!

[rquote=5285934&tid=331518&author=RileyGates]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Be warned! These next few days will be full of drama, so embrace yourself!

[/rquote]

hahah i know! worst timing, but im sure it will be fun lol

[rquote=5285956&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285934&tid=331518&author=RileyGates]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

[/rquote]

hahah i know! worst timing, but im sure it will be fun lol[/rquote]

IT WILL ! You\'ll get to see Britney taking over the world :shake::shake::shake:

28wjxg6.gif

Oops... I just got excited by myself...again

[rquote=5285956&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285934&tid=331518&author=RileyGates]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

[/rquote]

Exhalers will have meltdowns, breakdowns, heart attacks, etc.

If you get insulted, don\'t take it personally! It\'s a love/hate thing among us...gotta love Britney bipolar fans!

I\'m Alex btw, and I\'m an general artist (drawing, painting, sculpting, etc) and a photographer :D

[rquote=5285973&tid=331518&author=Bleachaddict][rquote=5285956&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285934&tid=331518&author=RileyGates]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

[/rquote]

IT WILL ! You\'ll get to see Britney taking over the world :shake::shake::shake:

28wjxg6.gif

Oops... I just got excited by myself...again[/rquote]

I know thats always the best part,

ive been waiting for this for 2 years haha!! :)

[rquote=5285975&tid=331518&author=RileyGates][rquote=5285956&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285934&tid=331518&author=RileyGates]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

[/rquote]

Exhalers will have meltdowns, breakdowns, heart attacks, etc.

If you get insulted, don\'t take it personally! It\'s a love/hate thing among us...gotta love Britney bipolar fans!

I\'m Alex btw, and I\'m an general artist (drawing, painting, sculpting, etc) and a photographer :D[/rquote]

haha i bet! and thats cool alex, nice to meet you, im jayden :)

and that is amazing that your into that stuff also :)

[rquote=5285996&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3]Welcome :embarassed:

You are so :hearts: :hearts:

So many hotties in exhale i just can\'t :lol:[/rquote]

Thank you, really appreciated:)

[rquote=5286002&tid=331518&author=lmdms]What\'s your favorite britney song and album?[/rquote]

My favorite albums are Femme fatale < in the zone < circus < blackout.

And my favorite song would probally be, umm this is really a hard question but i love everytime, toxic, he about to lose me, how i roll, i wanna go, inside out, and its just so many haha.

ps.. i laugh alot lol

[rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

hope i can get used to this fast.

well ive been a britney fan ever since the blackout era,

my name is actually jayden :) and iam 19 years old, i live in north carolina, i enjoy taking walks on the beach, listhening to music, drawing, painting, eating, and britney.

well there haha.. i posted in the general section but noone cared lol. well hope i can fit in fast.[/rquote]

you\'re delicious

i wanna see more

[rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

my name is actually jayden :) and iam 19 years old, i live in north carolina, i enjoy taking walks on the beach, listhening to music, drawing, painting, eating, and britney.

well there haha.. i posted in the general section but noone cared lol. well hope i can fit in fast.[/rquote]

you\'re delicious

i wanna see more[/rquote]

you slut :lol::lol::lol:

by the way, he\'s mine :roll:

[rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

oh you will see more, let me just get adjusted to this thing lol

[rquote=5286070&tid=331518&author=lmdms]Laughing is good for your health ;-)

My fav album is femme fatale and my fav song : GIMME MORE ;-)[/rquote]

i guess lol, and yeah i agree on femme fatale, and i know GM is a fan favorite but to tell you the truth, its one of my least favorite songs. call me a freak, but im a werid fan, songs such as my baby, mm papi, and all those that seem to be most hated are in in my top.

[rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

by the way, he\'s mine :roll:[/rquote]

uh no

if you know whats best for you back da hell off :wink2:

... but i still wanna see more

[rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

hey hey be nice, ill share ;) lol

[rquote=5286149&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

uh no

... but i still wanna see more [/rquote]

you mean moer pictures?? damn i feel so bad for running this thread up and its not even brit related, the exhalers are gonna HATE me, but okay give me one min to upload some pics.

[rquote=5286151&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

hey hey be nice, ill share ;) lol[/rquote]

we can get down with 3p :poledance:

[rquote=5286151&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

hey hey be nice, ill share ;) lol[/rquote]

ok i\'m fine with sharing :roll:

[rquote=5286166&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5286149&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5286122&tid=331518&author=CrispyPS3][rquote=5286102&tid=331518&author=CRACKxTHATxWHIP][rquote=5285841&tid=331518&author=p00kela]Im a new member to the forum here :)

you\'re delicious

uh no

... but i still wanna see more [/rquote]

you mean moer pictures?? damn i feel so bad for running this thread up and its not even brit related, the exhalers are gonna HATE me, but okay give me one min to upload some pics.[/rquote]

HELL YEAH