We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

p00kela

Heeey everyone!!

Im a new member to the forum here :)

hope i can get used to this fast.

well ive been a britney fan ever since the blackout era,

my name is actually jayden :) and iam 19 years old, i live in north carolina, i enjoy taking walks on the beach, listhening to music, drawing, painting, eating, and britney.

well there haha.. i posted in the general section but noone cared lol. well hope i can fit in fast.

[rquote=5285861&tid=331518&author=Gasoline]If that\'s you in your sig...

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:[/rquote]

Yes it is, and thank you hun :)

[rquote=5285883&tid=331518&author=xXStrongerXx]I\'m always interested in how people became fans of Brit\'s at the worst time in her life. Fascinating.

Welcome, honey. [/rquote]

Well she gained many fans during that time actually...

i really didnt care for her before, but after i seen that she was actually human and not what the media potrayed her to be, and how she really was just a fragile pop princess, thats when i started to love her, because she was strong.

[rquote=5285901&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285883&tid=331518&author=xXStrongerXx]I\'m always interested in how people became fans of Brit\'s at the worst time in her life. Fascinating.

Welcome, honey. [/rquote]

Well she gained many fans during that time actually...

i really didnt care for her before, but after i seen that she was actually human and not what the media potrayed her to be, and how she really was just a fragile pop princess, thats when i started to love her, because she was strong.[/rquote]

Interesting.

Ironic for me because I\'m a fan since day 1 and I totally distanced myself from her completely.

Very interesting.

[rquote=5285903&tid=331518&author=lmdms]Have you already pre-order your femme fatale cd?[/rquote]

No i have not, i will be buying it on tuesday when it comes out.

my first album that i will ever buy ever haha

[rquote=5285910&tid=331518&author=1dentified]Nice to meet you, i\'m an art student/ stan myself :)[/rquote]

Oh that is great, a fellow artist :)

[rquote=5285917&tid=331518&author=p00kela][rquote=5285903&tid=331518&author=lmdms]Have you already pre-order your femme fatale cd?[/rquote]

No i have not, i will be buying it on tuesday when it comes out.

my first album that i will ever buy ever haha[/rquote]

Grab a copy of blackout if you can she\'s soon to surpass the 1million mark!!!