We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Roxi

Lady gaga in a egg

[rquote=4869028&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868991&tid=303453&author=Summer.][rquote=4868947&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

It would be like Britney coming out and doing some dramatic weird sh!t for a BOMT performance.[/rquote]

But Gaga hides her bad songs through really cool over the top but damn try hard imagery to make it seem more epic. Without these get-ups and visuals she would just have basic ass songs. Song=10% Visuals=90% that\'s how her brand works and people eat it up.

It\'s about manipulating people to think a product is better than it really is. [/rquote]

Well I agree with you 100%. Someone even said the other day, \"Imagine the attention whoring weirdo outfits and performances she\'s going to do to distract us from this shitty song\"

And thats the case as we see.[/rquote]

When I think about Gaga songs I think about what she was wearing for that era of her career or in the music video NOT the song. It\'s a necessary distraction for an artist as poor as her. All visuals, no substance, and she has a scheme to make herself seem grander and more epic than she really is through visuals. I\'m not gonna say it\'s NOT smart it\'s fucking Brilliant marketing plan that has got her really far.

In this fast food type of world where people have short attention spans, controversy and attention whoring like this is necessary to be memorable.

As LG said, \"if you tell a lie many times, eventually people will start to believe it\" IE \"i\'m art\" \"i\'m the best entertainer\" etc. [/rquote]

I agree. People say she\'s an attention whore, but look how far it got her in just 2 or 3 years.

[rquote=4869037&tid=303453&author=C├ąged]lmao hahahaha

she is hilarious

hahahahahhaah[/rquote]

actually she\'s not, boo. she\'s not doing this with a sense of humor she\'s doing this as a \"Serious artistic statement\" and you know it.

nothing \"hilarious\" aout her personality...she\'s full of herself.

if she was tongue and cheek and had a sense of humor about this kind of thing I\'d love it and appreciate it, but it\'s not done lightly at ALL.

[rquote=4869028&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868991&tid=303453&author=Summer.][rquote=4868947&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

It would be like Britney coming out and doing some dramatic weird sh!t for a BOMT performance.[/rquote]

But Gaga hides her bad songs through really cool over the top but damn try hard imagery to make it seem more epic. Without these get-ups and visuals she would just have basic ass songs. Song=10% Visuals=90% that\'s how her brand works and people eat it up.

It\'s about manipulating people to think a product is better than it really is. [/rquote]

Well I agree with you 100%. Someone even said the other day, \"Imagine the attention whoring weirdo outfits and performances she\'s going to do to distract us from this shitty song\"

And thats the case as we see.[/rquote]

When I think about Gaga songs I think about what she was wearing for that era of her career or in the music video NOT the song. It\'s a necessary distraction for an artist as poor as her. All visuals, no substance, and she has a scheme to make herself seem grander and more epic than she really is through visuals. I\'m not gonna say it\'s NOT smart it\'s fucking Brilliant marketing plan that has got her really far.

In this fast food type of world where people have short attention spans, controversy and attention whoring like this is necessary to be memorable.

As LG said, \"if you tell a lie many times, eventually people will start to believe it\" IE \"i\'m art\" \"i\'m the best entertainer\" etc. [/rquote]

Again you\'re right. She made a few really catchy pop songs, but so has Perry and Ke$ha and yet they\'re not seen as icons already like Gaga is...she\'s a marketing genius. It\'s not done subtlety though or organically which means it might burn out faster than she thinks. I\'m still surprised people are still fascinated by her outfits and fake weird persona.

seriously, if i was a Gaga fan i would be so ashamed and disappointed by her weird behavior...this is NOT art, this is crazy! just as this sick meat dress. what is this girl thinking??

[rquote=4868790&tid=303453&author=ColdAsFire_Baby]Not Britney-related.[/rquote]

:bow:

Poor EGG HEAD doesn\'t have a forum:( I feel sorry for Lady Gaga so popular but she is all over Britney Spears Forums..

[rquote=4869203&tid=303453&author=PBoy]So what are they gonna do? put the egg in the stage in front of everyone and then she will come out and she say \'\'I Was Born This Way\'\'?[/rquote]

IKR, so groundbreaking, the concept of the decade :freak: