We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Roxi

Lady gaga in a egg

[rquote=4868888&tid=303453&author=-BeamMeUpScotty-][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

It would be like Britney coming out and doing some dramatic weird sh!t for a BOMT performance.[/rquote]

funny,

people say the same thing about HIAM[/rquote]

You\'re trying too hard, tbh. Honestly show me how Britney\'s song in ANYWAY copied another song? By using a pick-up line made famous by someone else who didn\'t even create it that was then used by a random country duo?

[rquote=4868947&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

It would be like Britney coming out and doing some dramatic weird sh!t for a BOMT performance.[/rquote]

But Gaga hides her bad songs through really cool over the top but damn try hard imagery to make it seem more epic. Without these get-ups and visuals she would just have basic ass songs. Song=10% Visuals=90% that\'s how her brand works and people eat it up.

It\'s about manipulating people to think a product is better than it really is. [/rquote]

Well I agree with you 100%. Someone even said the other day, \"Imagine the attention whoring weirdo outfits and performances she\'s going to do to distract us from this shitty song\"

And thats the case as we see.

LET ME SAY THIS...if Gaga wasn\'t some NYC art school kid from the east village the media would be calling this the most cheesy ridiculous sh!t ever.

Nobody will call her out, they\'ll act like its so artsy or something. How boring it is.

omfg she is so fucking artistic !?!?11 I mean she obviously made and designed that egg with her bare hands and like it totally represents her as like a chicken because she is like so amazing and like finger licking good!12,,e

I hate that the world we live in loves this stuff.

[rquote=4869008&tid=303453&author=Believe.in.Britney]lol it actually makes sense but such an attention whore like always[/rquote]

Oh please. Seriously, she\'s so literal in her lyrics and imagery.

I think she\'s tacky and this is dumb.

[rquote=4868991&tid=303453&author=Summer.][rquote=4868947&tid=303453&author=ToxicWorld][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

But Gaga hides her bad songs through really cool over the top but damn try hard imagery to make it seem more epic. Without these get-ups and visuals she would just have basic ass songs. Song=10% Visuals=90% that\'s how her brand works and people eat it up.

It\'s about manipulating people to think a product is better than it really is. [/rquote]

Well I agree with you 100%. Someone even said the other day, \"Imagine the attention whoring weirdo outfits and performances she\'s going to do to distract us from this shitty song\"

And thats the case as we see.[/rquote]

When I think about Gaga songs I think about what she was wearing for that era of her career or in the music video NOT the song. It\'s a necessary distraction for an artist as poor as her. All visuals, no substance, and she has a scheme to make herself seem grander and more epic than she really is through visuals. I\'m not gonna say it\'s NOT smart it\'s fucking Brilliant marketing plan that has got her really far.

In this fast food type of world where people have short attention spans, controversy and attention whoring like this is necessary to be memorable.

As LG said, \"if you tell a lie many times, eventually people will start to believe it\" IE \"i\'m art\" \"i\'m the best entertainer\" etc.

[rquote=4869012&tid=303453&author=Summer.][rquote=4868965&tid=303453&author=Bellona]I\'m eggcited :hearts:[/rquote]

Because you have no taste.[/rquote]

That\'s your opinion.

[rquote=4868988&tid=303453&author=LaHIAM][rquote=4868888&tid=303453&author=-BeamMeUpScotty-][rquote=4868884&tid=303453&author=Summer.]No seriously, does anyone find this completely too weird for a song that\'s basically shitty and generic, and a ripoff of a better song?

funny,

people say the same thing about HIAM[/rquote]

You\'re trying too hard, tbh. Honestly show me how Britney\'s song in ANYWAY copied another song? By using a pick-up line made famous by someone else who didn\'t even create it that was then used by a random country duo?[/rquote]

People love HIAM, hence the massive airplay/almost platinum