We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Barry Allen

:-)

not to bothered about her tbh...seems to have a nasty attitude and nothing really apealing about her, not a hater!! She has a wonderful voice though.

Originally posted by Excellence-In-Practice

I like Christina but she\'s a total c**t at times.

I hate how her life and career are falling apart whilst the world laughs.

I really dont think people care about her perfosionaly or privately!!

I don\'t love Christina because I just don\'t like her personality enough. I love Stripped and Back 2 Basics, I like her first album and Bionic. But loving her as a person just hasn\'t ever happened, but yes, people on here can go overboard.

Personally, i dont have a problem with her.....i even liked her as much as Britney during the Stripped era......i dont find her as apeaaling anymore, and whilst i do find some of the \"bashing\" comments funny, i dont have a problem with her at all!

There are many reasons why I can\'t stand Floptina. For one, she\'s a massive, massive kitty. For example, she talks sh!t about other artists more successful than her, such as Britney and Gaga, and then cowardly retracts her statement when she gets called out for it. Bitch can\'t hold her ground.

Another reason is that she has absolutely no identity as an artist. She doesn\'t know who she is, and the way she markets herself is proof of this. She started off as a louder version of Britney, and now she ended her career as a louder version of Gaga.

Finally, she\'s simply not a good person. She\'s a nasty person who thinks much too highly of herself and acts as if she\'s \'above\' everyone else, and I can\'t support someone like that. She treats people like sh!t, including even her own fans. Why anyone would support this sort of person is mind boggling.

Personally I\'m glad she\'s flopping both in her musical career as well as her personal life. I can only hope this will lead her to eventually slit her wrists.... Not that anyone would care or even notice anyway, but it would be nice to see her put an end to her miserable existence.

Originally posted by the_showdown

nomoreflops

Banned

bye bitch

68brz6.gif

f**k yeah,

Now I can come out again.

I don\'t think people are threatened by Xtina. She is the exact opposite to a threat or even within the same zone as Britney. I don\'t think people slag on her because she\'s a threat. It\'s just jumping to conclusions to assume as thus.

I hate her because a. She can\'t sing properly. I mean she has a big voice, but she doesn\'t use it in a way that would make it last.

B. Her fans are a whole bunch of bitches who insult anyone and everyone inferior and superior to her.

C. She slags off all her superiors including Madonna which is a no-no. Just, what she stoned when she did that?

D. She let me down with Bionic. Personally. I foolishly believed her people\'s promise of \"Against the grain up and coming new cutting edge\" music

E. She can\'t run a career. (Except into the ground, she lacks momentum and...)

F. She lacks work ethic.

I mean even Pink has good work ethic and doesn\'t take breaks all the damn time. Even if she is abit bitchy and juvenile.

Originally posted by bombastic91

I\'m a big Christina fan. Even I have been disappointed with her attitude at times.

So I can see why people would hate her, like people hate Gaga. (Like me haha).

now THIS is a normal, grown up reaction from someone who likes christina themself to a question like this about christina!