We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Barry Allen

:-)

People don\'t need to be as immature as they are about it. I don\'t like her personality and I only like some of her music, but I don\'t hate her or call her idiotic names. The people that do just realize she has talent that could be a threat to Britney\'s power, so they have to belittle her and point out every reason why Britney is better, so they can feel less insecure about Britney\'s shortcomings. But it\'s not really fair for you to ask \"why people don\'t love her\" though. Not everyone loves Britney. That\'s just the way it is.

I don\'t hate her, I just don\'t like her additude.

I have Stripped, Genie In A Bottle, KGB(song), and Bionic(song) so I do like SOME of her music....

I agree that people are immature about it. But I personally don\'t like her. She comes off as a bitch, and other artists testimonies are evident to back this up. Pink and Mary J. Blige are two examples of this. Also there\'s videos of moments where she\'s just a complete bitch. Don\'t get me wrong I actually really like Stripped and Back to Basics... and was excited for Bionic and was HIGHLY disappointed. Only one great song, and one amazing bonus track and I found the rest just falling flat and stale. Also, I got tired of her vocals cause it was just the same runs over and over, and it gets annoying.

So for me personally it\'s her shitty personality.

Well I don\'t like Floptina because of her personality. She\'s a mean spirit. She treats (allegedly) people really bad, has said negative things about Britney in the past and karma is a bitch so I think all of that is finally starting to catch up to her. I enjoy some of her music and I actually liked her when she first came out, I know she has a great voice and she would do great if she wasn\'t trying to hard to be the \"IT\" girl again

I don\'t hate her at all. I used to be quite a big fan of her around the Stripped era, but since then she\'s just not made any music I liked, apart from the odd ballad here and there. But you\'re right, it\'s stupid that so many people hold a grudge against her. It\'s one thing to not like her. It\'s another to go around behaving like a bunch of 10 year olds.

I like some of her old music but i never was a fan of her attitude or personality.

She once had that Lady Flopga attitude, like \"i\'m the best\" kinda attitude. And she was a bitch numerous times.

I never liked her as a person.