We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
pinkkitti123

Hi

I\'m not that new but I\'m just a little stuck on something and need some help....

I no I probably sound like a TOTAL idiot when I say this but how do I get an avatar and signiture and how do I make it appear??

Any good help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Hey :)

For the signature, you can go to photobucket.com and save the picture on there to get the %7Boption%7D code I\'m sure there\'s other ways, but that\'s what I do.

And for the avatar, I have no idea, sorry!

So basically you go to Photobucket. Where do I save the image? My documents? Then how do you get the IMG code and what do you do with it ?

Sorry, I\'m not very up to date with things like this lol :embarassed:

I know! You go to Photobucket and get an account, save an image onto your computer that you like, then you upload it to Photobucket, then when it says tag a photos you hover over your pic and the IMG appears! Like Mine....

Hi! I\'m new and I just copied the URL to my avatar-pic (found by right-clicking on the pic and selecting properties) and pasted it into the \"Avatar URL\" in my profile. It worked well!

;)