Justin Timberlake might of been molested when he was in nsync

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

urban321

urban321

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
New York, Oct 3 (ANI): Lou Pearlman, the man who created bands like *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys has been accused of being a pedophile. According to Vanity Fair magazine, some singers have come forward and accused Pearlman of preying on the young men he mentored. \"I would absolutely say the guy was a sexual predator. All the talent knew what Lou\'s game was,\" the New York Post quoted Steve Mooney, Pearlman\'s assistant, as telling the mag. \"Some guys joked about it. I remember [one singer] asking me, \'Have you let Lou [fellate] you yet?\'\" Mooney recalled what had happened when he once asked Pearlman what it would take for him to get into a band. \"I\'ll never forget this as long as I live. He leaned back in his chair, in his white terry cloth robe and white underwear, and spread his legs. And then he said, and these were his exact words, \'You\'re a smart boy. Figure it out.\' \" Phoenix Stone, an early member of the Backstreet Boys, tells the mag that Pearlman was \"definitely inappropriate\" with Nick Carter. Nick\'s mom, Jane, wouldn\'t get into specifics, but said: \"Certain things happened and it almost destroyed our family. I tried to warn everyone. I tried to warn all the mothers . . . I tried to expose him for what he was years ago.\" Pearlman is currently in a Florida jail awaiting trial on bank fraud charges. Prosecutors say he scammed more than 1,000 investors out of 315 million dollars. (ANI) http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/43130.aspx

NotYourBitch

NotYourBitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,939 posts
remember when your mother had sex with your brother

angelpollobrit

angelpollobrit

Baby

• Members
  • 112 posts
:O wtf??????

alexpalermoo

alexpalermoo

• Members
  • 953 posts
huh!?

urban321

urban321

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
yeah i feel bad for justin now :(

Peticaraki

Peticaraki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,475 posts
I like your posts but please stop posting offensive posts about other artists!!

BJN983

BJN983

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
He is nasty looking ugh....poor nick Maybe Lou turned Lance gay lol

∙•Ela•∙

∙•Ela•∙

• Members
  • 729 posts

Originally posted by blackoutguy
Bullshit.

Stop posting crap.