We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
britboi04

\'Your Love is My Drug\' 2nd Single for Ke$ha!

According to MTV buzzworthy, \'Your Love is My Drug\' will be Ke$ha\'s 2nd US single!

Though \'Blah Blah Blah\' is very radio friendly and already went to #1 on iTunes, I am so happy that YLISMD will be the 2nd single! I think \'Blah Blah Blah\' was just too typical of what is already being played on radio.

I really hope \'Kiss N Tell\' gets a release too!

What do you guys think?

Read more here:

http://wp.me/pyxKD-4T

Originally posted by sarah5

omg yayyyy:hearts:

fml my ke$ha thread got spammed:(

i hope take it off is a single as well! there is sooo many good songs

Yeah, \'Take It Off\' is pretty epic...especially since it was written by the same duo who wrote \'Circus!\'

Originally posted by britboi04

Originally posted by sarah5

omg yayyyy:hearts:

fml my ke$ha thread got spammed:(

i hope take it off is a single as well! there is sooo many good songs

Yeah, \'Take It Off\' is pretty epic...especially since it was written by the same duo who wrote \'Circus!\'

ikr? from the very first listen take it off was my favorite...but now that i\'ve heard everything i really love most if not all of the songs, either way she will have a hit:hearts:

The only song off the album I still haven\'t fallen in love with is Animal. I haven\'t heard the lyrics though because I always skip it and have only heard it in full once with the sound almost all the way down.

Guest george

:( I wanted Blah Blah Blah for the 2nd single

Yea, Blah Blah Blah is hilarious and good! I also think that take it off would be an awesome single! She has a lot of songs on her album with single potential! Even some of the slower ones are good!

Yea, Blah Blah Blah is hilarious and good! I also think that take it off would be an awesome single! She has a lot of songs on her album with single potential! Even some of the slower ones are good!

Yeah, I mean it is MTV Buzzworthy so I feel like it\'s pretty believable, but it would be funny to throw out Blah Blah Blah when it\'s already #1 on iTunes and had been rumored to be the single for so long.

LOL When songs from animal were on youtube I first heard \'Your love is my drug\' and commented that it sounded like a second single to me lol! :lol: