We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
JanetSpears

Kim talks about leaving PCD

On Nicole

\"Wed have to share a dressing room while Nicole would have her own\"

\"Wed be on the tour bus together but she wouldnt come on\"

\"She would get her own transport\"

On PCD

\"Its not true at all that only one of us can sing everyone in the group has a beautiful voice. we just werent showcased as much\"

\"When it was made aware to me there would be changes in the group I didn\'t agree with it\"

\"I love the girls so much that was my family\"

\"At the end of the day I always knew I was not the captain of the ship\"

\"We (Jessica, Melody, Ashley) are looking at ways to keep working together We all want to but when we do that were not allowed to call ourselves the Pussycat Dolls\" :(

\"The dramatic changes to the Dolls will be announced once Nicole has done some solo work\"

so it looks like not just Kim and Mel will be replaced but all 4 girls... since kind also she wants to to start a new \"rival\" group with the girls

They\'re all out except Nicole, Robin Antin is replacing the 4 \"backup\" dolls for new \"backup\" dolls. It\'s sad, Melody was my favourite, and her amazing talent was totally wasted.

i never liked melodys singing really

i thought she was cool plus she has Mexican in her :embarassed: so when i found that out i looked at her dif cos im mexican lol...

but Ash and Jess were my fav

also remember they got their solo songs cut out of the tour while Nicole kept hers :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stickwitu

i never liked melodys singing really

i thought she was cool plus she has Mexican in her :embarassed: so when i found that out i looked at her dif cos im mexican lol...

but Ash and Jess were my fav

also remember they got their solo songs cut out of the tour while Nicole kept hers :rolleyes:

They didn\'t cut Nicole\'s solo, she had two, Hush Hush & Halo, but they added the girls in the Hush Hush performance, so Nicole was left with only one solo.