We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackoutBoii

Melody Thornton Leaves The PussyCat Dolls...

What? No! PCD won\'t be the same without her, she was the best vocalist in the group. And Kim too? Thats a shame.

Remember that Search for the Next Doll show? Lol the girl (I think Asia was her name) never ended up joining. Who the hell are going to be the new members??

Originally posted by Jose

OMG, Melody is (or was) my favourite Doll :( I\'m so sad!

She is really talented you guys, don\'t judge her just because she\'s overshadowed by Nicole all the time. She has an amazing voice, and I don\'t know where that person got the info to say she messes up the coreography, cause she doesn\'t. She\'s not the best dancer in the group, but she\'s a good dancer. And she\'s really pretty and fun and has an amazing personality. Don\'t judge her just because you don\'t know her well.

Um, I\'ve only seen like 10 performances but in all of them she always stumbles around, messes up and is often out of sync with the other backup dancers. Her only job is to dance, look pretty and lip sync backup vocals for Nicole and she can\'t even do that right.

Originally posted by Jay

Originally posted by Jose

OMG, Melody is (or was) my favourite Doll :( I\'m so sad!

She is really talented you guys, don\'t judge her just because she\'s overshadowed by Nicole all the time. She has an amazing voice, and I don\'t know where that person got the info to say she messes up the coreography, cause she doesn\'t. She\'s not the best dancer in the group, but she\'s a good dancer. And she\'s really pretty and fun and has an amazing personality. Don\'t judge her just because you don\'t know her well.

Um, I\'ve only seen like 10 performances but in all of them she always stumbles around, messes up and is often out of sync with the other backup dancers. Her only job is to dance, look pretty and lip sync backup vocals for Nicole and she can\'t even do that right.

Well, that\'s cause she\'s not a professional trained dancers. Kimberly and Ashley are professional dancers, Jessica was the lead cheerleader of one really famous basebol team (don\'t remember which) and Nicole... well, she\'s Nicole, she does everything. Melody was not a dancer, she had to become one to be in the group. And whatever, she\'s still dances better than Britney does right now.