We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackoutBoii

Melody Thornton Leaves The PussyCat Dolls...

Not sure yet what my n.y\'s resolution is but I know I wanna let go of the ppl who wanna let go of me! So ill start there. Sad

about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

Thx 2 God, Jimmy Iovine, Robin Antin, Ron Fair and everyone involved in making the Pussycat Dolls a sucess! What a start! Thx 4 the bridge!

about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

10259844_349.jpg

BOWWOWGIRLFRIEND.jpg

2ug2t0h.jpg

vajp0.jpg

610x.jpg

154967_big.jpg

R.I.P. Baby Doll~!

Source: Twitter; http://twitter.com/MELODYTHORNTON

Originally posted by totodyal

good.

Nicole needs to hang it up too and let the group END.

People DO NOT like her and she is the face of the group. They are destined to fail no matter how many hott songs they put out.

If they couldn\'t do it with \"When I grow up\" then its never happening,

When I Grow Up was not hot, it was a mess!

Originally posted by lustwecantcontrol

Yep she\'s leavin and so is Jessica....I guess they\'re getting new members and are set to start their new album soon. They suck big time I liked them when they first came out, but Doll Domination was horrible! DK was always my fav girl group!

omg DK:hearts::hearts:

Mel and Kim left the group

and are being replaced Robin said with new girls

Jessica i dont know if shes in or not im sure she will stay

but they already started recording tracks for their 3rd album

so it looks like another Nicole album

she also said they gonna be changing the music style

calling it \"Fun and definitely like a cool unique sound its definitely new & fresh\"

im thinking they are gonna be changing to sound like the New Girlicious sound

they went from R&B to Electronic/Pop

Good. Has anyone seen videos of their performances? She always gets the choreography wrong and looks like a fucking retard.

WHAT WHAT WHAT.....SAY WHAT!

Melody is my favourite......totally under-rated and deserved a bigger position within the group.

Hope she goes on to do bigger and better things. I grew to like DD after like 5 listens, some songs just seem to sound the same.

I don\'t care what Robin Antin thinks she is going to do with the PCD but bringing in new members and switching people around is not the way to go. She needs to concentrate on keeping the originals together and give everyone equal chance in the group.

How does bringing in 5 new girls and still have Nicole lead making anything different than before?

\"When I grow up\" was a mess? lol riiiiiiiiiiight. That song is badass!

The only two singles that I know of were \"When I grow up\" and \"Whatchu think about that (remix)\". Both of them were good and would\'ve been huge if they didn\'t come from PCD. The brand is tainted.

Nicoles lead solo single \"Whatever you like\" is EPIC!...too bad it came from Nicole. She is too desperate. Her song \"Save me from myself\" is really good too. Pop music is a product that other artist sell to other artists with the goal of making money.

They need to stop wasting those good songs on sucky artist who people will no longer support. Its a waste of money. But I don\'t care. I have the MP3s.

When I Grow Up was awful and I never heard the other track you mentioned the only good single from DD was I Hate This Part which is one of the only 2 good tracks on the album the other being Bottle Pop. All of Nicole\'s solo efforts sucked except for \"Happily Never After\" which was originally for Britney.

good.

Nicole needs to hang it up too and let the group END.

People DO NOT like her and she is the face of the group. They are destined to fail no matter how many hott songs they put out.

If they couldn\'t do it with \"When I grow up\" then its never happening,

OMG, Melody is (or was) my favourite Doll :( I\'m so sad!

She is really talented you guys, don\'t judge her just because she\'s overshadowed by Nicole all the time. She has an amazing voice, and I don\'t know where that person got the info to say she messes up the coreography, cause she doesn\'t. She\'s not the best dancer in the group, but she\'s a good dancer. And she\'s really pretty and fun and has an amazing personality. Don\'t judge her just because you don\'t know her well.

Originally posted by lustwecantcontrol

\"When I grow up\" was a mess? lol riiiiiiiiiiight. That song is badass!

The only two singles that I know of were \"When I grow up\" and \"Whatchu think about that (remix)\". Both of them were good and would\'ve been huge if they didn\'t come from PCD. The brand is tainted.

Nicoles lead solo single \"Whatever you like\" is EPIC!...too bad it came from Nicole. She is too desperate. Her song \"Save me from myself\" is really good too. Pop music is a product that other artist sell to other artists with the goal of making money.

They need to stop wasting those good songs on sucky artist who people will no longer support. Its a waste of money. But I don\'t care. I have the MP3s.

When I Grow Up was awful and I never heard the other track you mentioned the only good single from DD was I Hate This Part which is one of the only 2 good tracks on the album the other being Bottle Pop. All of Nicole\'s solo efforts sucked except for \"Happily Never After\" which was originally for Britney.

\"Bottle pop\" \" I hate this part\" \"Happily Never After\" ?

meh, you have sucky tastes and I can\'t argue that.lol

PCD in their prime couldn\'t make those flops a hit. :P

I Hate This Part actually did quite well on the charts, it was not a flop it went to #11 on the Hot 100 and #1 on the Dance chart