We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
ImperfectAngel

Does anyone notice that Gaga

There\'s something different about her, not good. She looks tired and skinny. She seems out of it half the time and just does not look good. I\'m not a huge fan of her but I want her to get better. What do you thinks wrong with her? I think it could be some kind of mental issue such as depression or drugs, probably the latter. Anyone notice it? no bashing please.

Originally posted by LongIslandKid

YEAH SHEz A FAIL CHILD ANYWAY. NBDY WANTS TO PAY $25 TO SEE A transexual SCREAM AND HOLLAR ON A CHEAP ASS STAGE

I was amazed my show sold out in 11 minutes. People are going to be dissapointed.

she thinks being skinny will make her prettier but she doesn\'t realize the problem is with that horrid face of hers, you can land planes on that nose

I feel sorry for her. The fact that she has to live this live and never be herself. She always has to be \'Lady Gaga\' when can she ever be herself again if she wants to be making music.

She must feel so depressed sometimes.

She just wants to be skinny like runway models. And she looks hot skinny, all she needs to do now is dye her hair brown. I don\'t her weight should be a problem until she starts looking like Snejana Onopka.

snejana_onopka_lanvin_1.jpg00760m.jpg

ombg look at dat skinny bitch n da picz toothpic slut um i wud break her bonez sum1 need 2 feed her sum chiken n let gurlz liek mi run da runways lol

It\'s sad that artist\'s (musicians, actors, etc.) try to be honest from the get-go about their past struggles with any type of addictions or habits and later get bit in the ass for it. Yes, she admitted to doing cocaine.. pre-become \"known\". Since then, I have heard her in interviews saying \"Pop Stars don\'t eat\".. things like that. Gaga is currently on the rise to fame and is working her butt off to be where she\'s at. Overworking, stress, all that catches up to people. I\'ve read in articles that her breakfast is a cup of coffee and nothing more! If I remember correctly, not too long after Britney rose to fame, she also got considerably \"thin\". Overworking yourself, I\'m sure is a HUGE factor. Give the girl a break! (all those who say she\'s a \"coke head\" or back on drugs)