Donald Trump's cold heart will go on.
The President-elect is having a hell of a time securing performers for his upcoming inauguration. So far, he's landed 2010 America’s Got Talent winner Jackie Evancho (lulz) to sing the national anthem; she's performed for Trump in the past. “My family is kind of a big target. I have a transgender sister and so a lot of hate goes towards us,” she recently told People. Evancho has also performed for the Obamas.
But there are more artists who have turned down performing for Trump than not, including Garth Brooks, Elton John and Andrea Bocelli. The latest is Celine Dion.
"An individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap that longtime Trump friend and Las Vegas hotelier Steve Wynn had promised to deliver the French Canadian hitmaker for the January 20 festivities, but could not do so," the site reports.
Trump has enlisted help of Celebrity Apprentice producer Mark Burnett to beef up the entertainment portion of his inauguration, but Hollywood has turned its back. Burnett recruited Suzanne Bender, a former “Dancing With the Stars” and “American Idol” booker, but so far nothing solid.
Aleppo is imploding, there are terrorist attacks on a daily basis as this point throughout the world, and Trump is worried about what A-listers (or lack thereof) he can parade around at his inauguration? F--k off.