Jam.Canoe.ca: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were everywhere Tuesday - including reading a top 10 list on CBS' The Late Show with David Letterman.
On the day their reality show premiered on UPN, the 23-year-old pop star and her husband stopped by Ellen DeGeneres' syndicated talk show, and later paid Letterman a visit. Britney and Kevin: Chaotic also premiered - a six-episode series featuring private home videos during their courtship, engagement and wedding.
But let them tell you why to watch.
The couple's Top 10 reasons to check out their new show are:
10. Britney: There's never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
09. Kevin: Unlike those Desperate Housewives chicks, we're not, like, 60 years old.
08. Britney: It's like American Idol except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.
07. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.
06. Britney: I'm hot.
05. Kevin: She's hot.
04. Britney and Kevin: We haven't had nearly enough media coverage.
03. Britney: It's gotta be better than this show.
02. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
01. Britney: In the season finale, you'll find out that Dave is the father of my baby - oops.
I will also try to get this video and post it online asap. This is a lot of work so be pacient please.