“Ooh La La” is receiving mixed reviews from fans partly because they expected it to rocket to number one on iTunes, but it hasn’t cracked the top 30 (in the US), and they worry this is a sign of things to come for Album 8. Others think it’s doing great considering it’s a kids song for an animated movie. Let’s give you some of the numbers and you decide for yourself!
- In just one day, “Ooh La La” cracked the Top 40 in Pop Radio.
- Made number on iTunes in Vietnam, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina, Guatemala.
- Top 10 in 20 countries on iTunes
- On track to crack the Top 30 on Mediabase (radio spins world wide).
- 1.25 million views on Vevo
By no means a flop! Keep your eye on this Exhale thread for up-to-date charting positions.
Check out it’s current global iTunes positions plus 40 stations to request the song after the jump!