1. Four months ago, Iggy got a boob job. It's something she said she thought about her entire life. I sure as hell can't tell the difference, but maybe she was going for that ~*natural*~ look.
2. If she could have any superpower, she'd like to be invisible.
3. She said the stupidest interview question she's ever been asked is "What's it like to be a female in hip hop?"
4. She considers Twitter the most important website ...
even though she's not even on it anymore
5. She'd like to duet with Dolly Parton because she's "larger than life."
6. She'd also like to make a cameo on "Game of Thrones."
7. She wishes she could sing like Mariah Carey.
8. She's not so sure of her new music. #PrayForPrettyGirls
9. The coolest thing on her tour rider is vanilla candles. <3
10. She compared dealing with the press to "talking to a serial killer that is extremely charismatic."
Watch the entirety of Iggy's installment of Vogue's 73 Questions.
What other tid bits from 73 Questions caught your attention? Tell us in Exhale!
Recommended for you
Preview: David Guetta Teams Up With Nicki Minaj And Lil Wayne On "Light My Body Up"
Kick Off Your Week With Katy Perry's “Chained To The Rhythm (Hot Chip Remix)”
Lana Del Rey Performs "Love" For The First Time At SXSW
Jason Derulo, Nicki Minaj And Ty Dolla $ign Make A Splash In The "Swalla" Video
Katy Perry Low-key Took A Dig At Britney Spears At The GRAMMYs... Twice