1. Four months ago, Iggy got a boob job. It's something she said she thought about her entire life. I sure as hell can't tell the difference, but maybe she was going for that ~*natural*~ look.
2. If she could have any superpower, she'd like to be invisible.
3. She said the stupidest interview question she's ever been asked is "What's it like to be a female in hip hop?"
4. She considers Twitter the most important website ...
even though she's not even on it anymore
5. She'd like to duet with Dolly Parton because she's "larger than life."
6. She'd also like to make a cameo on "Game of Thrones."
7. She wishes she could sing like Mariah Carey.
8. She's not so sure of her new music. #PrayForPrettyGirls
9. The coolest thing on her tour rider is vanilla candles. <3
10. She compared dealing with the press to "talking to a serial killer that is extremely charismatic."
Watch the entirety of Iggy's installment of Vogue's 73 Questions.
What other tid bits from 73 Questions caught your attention? Tell us in Exhale!
Recommended for you
Britney Spears’ “Do You Wanna Come Over” Gets A Slick Re-working From Remix Artist Nick*
Dr. Luke (Via Spokesperson) Says Kesha Had To Acquire His Approval Before “Praying” Release
Infidelity, Sexuality, Blasts; Everything You Need To Know About JAY-Z’s New Album ‘4:44’
Cheat Codes Remixed Katy Perry’s “Swish Swish,” Bish
Lindsay Lohan Demands People Stop Bullying President Trump